[Single] Dark Reborn

gimmepie

I created this for my fanfic but thought that it might actually have some playability and plausibility to it. Constructive criticism and tips please.

[img]http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/6504/490484.jpg[/img]

Effect: You can only activate this card when monster reborn is in your graveyard. Pay half of your life points to special summon a banished monster or a monster from your graveyard as a DARK monster regardless of summoning conditions.

You can only activate this card when [u]"Monster Reborn"[/u] is in your graveyard. Pay half of your life points to special summon a banished monster or a monster from your graveyard as a DARK monster regardless of summoning conditions.

I don't see anything wrong with this card. Maybe paying half your life points is too much but if your life points are very low it could be helpful. Nice pic. I really like it :)
9/10 good job

When I started reading the effect I thought this was just a crap reborn lulz... like dark hole.
Its actually pretty good. It can bring out any monster so long as you pay half your points.
If this were real it would probably be limited though. Nice effect... pic is meh...
Nice

Well getting monster reborn to the graveyard is easy, so this is easy to summon

the fact that you can get ANY monster out of the graveyard and bypassing the summoning conditions is too OPed

even with half your LP, it's just too low a pay depending on the monster

what I'd do is say you pay like 1500 LP to special summon a monster (treated as DARK) from the graveyard, bypassing the summoning conditions

however it must return to the graveyard during the end phase

Half of your life points for one monster, regardless of the monster, is a serious cost. On top of that there are cards that could easily banish reborn from the grave, making this useless as you can only have one monster reborn in your deck. So realistically the only time you would have a small cost is when you were on your last legs, which would mean you were probably screwed anyway no matter what you summoned.

[quote name='Rupert Giles' timestamp='1322079006' post='5661517']
Hey, this looks great. Awesome pic, good eff, all that. Dont listen to ragnarok. Its perfect. Aside from OCG, but I guess you already got a correction.
[/quote]
Ragnarok gave 100 times the feedback you did -_-

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1322084094' post='5661666']
Ragnarok gave 100 times the feedback you did -_-
[/quote]
I have nothing to add to what people have previously said but here's a breakdown like you wanted:
-The picture is very good, high quality and makes sense for the card.
-It should say "Monster Reborn" in capitals and quotation marks but the first comment said that.
-Ignoring summoning conditions is a good thing because your losing half your Life Points anyway.
-It's very awesome.
Happy?

[center]This + Lightsworn would be a little much, don't you think? They have a chance of milling it, and this could bring back their beloved Judgement Dragon. Though Halfing LP then paying 1000 may cost you game in longrun.[/center]
[center]Nice synergy with Lavalval Chain.[/center]
[center]Creative also, 8.4/10[/center]

[quote name='TheEnguinMaster' timestamp='1322084489' post='5661681']
I have nothing to add to what people have previously said but here's a breakdown like you wanted:
-The picture is very good, high quality and makes sense for the card.
-It should say "Monster Reborn" in capitals and quotation marks but the first comment said that.
-Ignoring summoning conditions is a good thing because your losing half your Life Points anyway.
-It's very awesome.
Happy?
[/quote]
Was i talking to u?

[quote name='Gagaga Girl' timestamp='1322088198' post='5661845']
[center]sgrug, you WERE talking to him o-o[/center]
[center]XD[/center]
[/quote]
s*** i meant rupert.
SORRY SORRRY!
Rupert was being an ass to Ragnarok, even though the amount of feedback he gives will always be better. Idk why he told ppl not to listen to Ragnarok. How ignorant.

[quote name='gimmepie' timestamp='1322169726' post='5663072']
A) Thanks for all the positive reviews people.
B) Please no Ragnarok bashing in here. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and Ragnarok did have some interesting points to make.
[/quote]
YES please, explain that to all the narrow minded people in YCm -___-

Archived