Since Xyz is the thang right now...

SarcastiXDevil

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1322075196' post='5661423']
It's a template, Dae...
Why else would it be in Showcase?
[/quote]Well thank you for claifying, for a second I thought it was a yugico thing because of the title and size, that could of been my computer's problem. I admit my fault.

Oh well, the left bracket is uneven when it comes to looking correct with the right one. Is that a bevel or something on the title text? Well, try to make it look more "into the card" I cannot think of the word right now. If you need help, I can show you a thread that has the settings to do so. The attribute is a little too big for the actual title box.

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1322075892' post='5661440']
Well thank you for claifying, for a second I thought it was a yugico thing because of the title and size, that could of been my computer's problem. I admit my fault.

Oh well, the left bracket is uneven when it comes to looking correct with the right one. [b]Dammit, it looked good on PS >_<[/b]
Is that a bevel or something on the title text? Well, try to make it look more "into the card" I cannot think of the word right now. [b]Yes, I beveled it. And yes, I understand what you're getting to.[/b]
If you need help, I can show you a thread that has the settings to do so. [b]That would be awesome.[/b]
The attribute is a little too big for the actual title box. [b]Eh, I think it looks just fine. Or is it just me?[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='NightWalker' timestamp='1322087037' post='5661783']
No sir.
Tags are.
[/quote]

Well, I've seen several Xyz cards on Showcase (like Zextra's), and they certainly didn't get any warning or anything (I think).

....You said these "xyz" templates (still don't know wtf that is, just assuming it's the latest yugioh trend) are the thing right now.
I responded with:

[i]No sir.[/i]
[i]Tags are.[/i]

Simply because I do not see the art or creativity in it.

Archived