OMGPOP Club

Astolfo

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][font=Corsiva][size=4]I want people to have fun here![/size][/font][/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][font=Arial][size=4]Welcome to OMGPOP, the Club. I'm Pho, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Here, we discuss anything related to OMGPOP. To make sure you enjoy your stay, please check out the Information Section. Once again, I hope you enjoy your stay and please watch out.[/size][/font][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][spoiler='Information Section'][b]Rules[/b][/font]
[font=Arial]1. All YCM Rules Apply
2. Try to stay on topic. Sway from the topic too much by spamming and you get a warning.
3. Everyone here deserves to be treated with respect. If you decide to flame anyone, you get a warning.
4. We like to joke around here. I expect some minor trolling going on;however, you get two warnings if you abuse this privilege by going too far.
5. If you get a total of five warnings, you will be temporarily banned from this club.
6. Temporary bans range from a week to three months. The time on a ban depends on the final infraction and the occasion of the ban (first, second, or third).
7. If you are temporarily banned three times, your next ban will be permanent.
8. I have the right to add and change rules.[/font]

[font=Arial][b]App Form[/b][/font]
[font=Arial]Username:
What do you consider fun?:
What can you offer to this club besides activeness?:
Will you be able to bring members here?:[/spoiler][/font]

[font=Arial][spoiler='Members'][b]Founders[/b]
Photon Roxas[/font]

[font=Arial][b]Leader[/b]
Photon Roxas[/font]

[b][font=Arial]Co-Leaders[/font][/b]
TBD

[font=Arial][b]Active Members[/b][/font]
Glitch
Lovely Warrior Fairymon

[b][font=Arial]Inactive Members[/font][/b]

[b][font=Arial]Banned Members[/font][/b]

[font=Arial][b]Guests[/b][/font]
[font=Arial][b]Invited Members[/b][/font]
[font=Arial]Jaxcob[/font]
[font=Arial]Kayura Tsurugino[/font]
[font=Arial]Erio Touwa[/font]
[font=Arial]Black Rock Accel[/font]
[font=Arial]Passion Pit[/font]
[font=Arial]Inferno Knight LC[/font][font=Arial][/spoiler][/font]

[font=Arial][spoiler='Affiliates'][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/254319-gaming-central/"]Gaming Central[/url][/font]
[font=Arial][spoiler='Affiliation App']Just give a link to your club and a reason why you want to affiliate.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/font]

[font=Arial][spoiler='Warnings'][/spoiler][/font]

[font=Arial][spoiler='Banner(s)'][/spoiler][/font]

[font=Arial][spoiler='The OMGPOP site'][url="http://www.omgpop.com/#"]OMGPOP[/url][/font]

[font=Arial][spoiler='The Topic(s) of the Day!']This club needs a banner![/spoiler][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1]*****Thanks to Mr. Striker for Outline!*****[/size][/font]

You could have told me I was invited. :3

I haven't been on OMGPOP for months before yesterday, but you're my bud, and I like Ballooono, Pool, and Draw My Thing, so I'll join. ;3

[b]Username:[/b] Glitch
[b]What do you consider fun?:[/b] Your mom and video games.
[b]What can you offer to this club besides activeness?:[/b] Activeness. Also, love and friendship. <3
[b]Will you be able to bring members here?:[/b] Probably.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/254319-gaming-central/
I'll apply just because I leik having affiliates and it might get you more popular.

To be honest, I'm not so sure a club only about OMGPOP will be that popular, but we can still have fun talking.
I'll get my friends who like OMGPOP to join, too. :D

I'm not on very often but when i do get on it will be fun to play with people from here.

[font=Arial][font=Arial]Username: Lovely Warrior Fairymon
What do you consider fun?: Final Fantasy :D and numerous Fighters
What can you offer to this club besides activeness?: umm... Fairymon action and love and cake and hope and joy and red and blue and pink :3
Will you be able to bring members here?:[/font][/font] probably not... not many people like me XD

[quote name='Glitch' timestamp='1322104626' post='5662674']
Hey look.

I brought a member here. :3
[/quote]No you didn't. :3

I saw it have 0 members for hours, I was going to join, but then I had to leave.

I just got on a computer now so I could be lazy and copy & paste the App.

Archived