because Rank 1's are awesome - Prophet of Entirety

BFG Studios

[img]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/3671/390021g.jpg[/img]
Lore:
[b]3 Level 1 monsters
If this card is targeted for an attack by an opponent's monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material (with the same Attribute as the attacking monster) from this card; negate the attack and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the detached Xyz Material's ATK.[/b]

It may be viewed as weak, but thats what the effect is for. And since I like making cards that match up with pictures and names, the effect revolves around attributes (water, fire, light, etc.)
It's made for mixed decks, but it can still work for any other kind of deck, i think...

Tell me what you think

Not liking it. I mean the negating the attack is pretty situational and then you will get to only deal a little bit of damage since you are removing a Level 1 monster. At least deal the damage for the full ATK. Maybe add something like "This card gains 400 ATK points for each attached monster with a different Attribute."

5.2/10

that same attribute is going to be a MAJOR drawback, and many times than not it's probably not going to work

what you should have said is this

you detach the xyz material monster. If it has the same attribute as your opponent's attacking monster, you negate the atk, you get the burn

however if the attribute doesn't match, the attack follows through, but your xyz monster itself is not destroyed

Archived