Xyz for Elemental HERO

DestinyGame

Elemental Hero Fusionist
[url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/341/elementalherofusionist.jpg/"][img]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7927/elementalherofusionist.jpg[/img][/url]
2 Level 4 Warrior-Type monsters
This card's name is also treated as any Level 4 "Elemental HERO" monster's name. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Reveal 1 "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck and send, from your hand or side of the field to the Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on that Fusion Monster Card: Special Summon that Fusion Monster (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

Personally I'm not a big fan of Elemental Heroes, but this card seems fun. Though the effect seems a little overused, it's similar to Fusion Gate and this other card I were i can't think of the name atm. It's good that you can detach and again, but with some other XYZ Spell cards that can re- attach, it can make it seem a bit OP'd. But nevertheless 7/10

[center]The Warrior part means good chemistry with Goblindbergh though ^-^ or Ninja's >:D[/center]
[center]Anywho, the name part is not that, ehh, good. You gave up 2 monsters for it to be a sub for a material? Okay... (or Bubble Shuffle and the like)[/center]
[center]The Fusion Gate (but not banish) effect is alright, I guess, but wouldn't see competitive play. I would rather just use Fusion Gate.[/center]
[center]Maybe make an effect for when it dies it can SS an Elemental Hero from your grave? Then it MAY see play.[/center]

It would be extra cool if there were a way to use this Xyz as a Fusion material, yet not lose the remaining attached Xyz material that is still one "Fusionist", if you use "Fusionist" as a fusion material the first time you use it's effect. Maybe add "If this card is used as Fusion material while it still has an Xyz material card attached to it, Special Summon that card". Or maybe have the Fusion monster gain half of the ATK of the attached Xyz material. Just a thought, to keep good Xyz material from going to waste.

I've already add an effect to treat this card as any Lv 4 Elemental HERO. That mean you can substitute this guy for any Lv 4 Elemental HERO. And if you decide to Fusion Summon with this guy then it is your choice. Why do we have to care about the Xyz Materials since it has only 2 Xyz Materials, which means you can only use its effect for 2 times. If you dont want to waste it, just wait until the second time and fuse it with some other Elemental Hero. Xyzs cannot be used for Synchro and Ritual, but who say it cant be used for Fusion.

[quote name='Gagaga Girl' timestamp='1322249089' post='5664953']

[center]The Warrior part means good chemistry with Goblindbergh though ^-^ or Ninja's > :D[/center]
[center]Anywho, the name part is not that, ehh, good. You gave up 2 monsters for it to be a sub for a material? Okay... (or Bubble Shuffle and the like)[/center]
[center]The Fusion Gate (but not banish) effect is alright, I guess, but wouldn't see competitive play. I would rather just use Fusion Gate.[/center]
[center]Maybe make an effect for when it dies it can SS an Elemental Hero from your grave? Then it MAY see play.[/center]
[/quote]

as far as goblindbergh i must agree i frigin love that card i run it in my synchro deck for all the obvious reasons....(quick synchro summons) also the fact that u just dumped two cards for the price of one just to substitute for a card that maybe you didnt have atm and u really needed it...i do suppose this card would be pretty useful if the case was u werent getting the right card but there are cards out there to help with that...this card is a big gamble because you could royally screw ureself in terms of defense if this card is xyz summoned and i also agree with evryone else as far as fusion gate...and to top it off i never really liked fusions too much anyhow...i give this a 5/10

Archived