Exodia vs. God cards.who would win???

the man 11

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

In the anime, any individual Egyptian God could easily demolish Exodia. In my rules, where the God Cards are legal, Exodia is negated while any of the Gods are on the field, seeing as Exodia is merely their guardian.

Gods Win How?think this...

You have 4 pieces of Exodia in your hand and 1 in your Deck it is your opponent's turn,They start the Battle Phase with the Gods on the field and you have no monsters on the field and your opponent attacks

Gods:90% Chance

Exodia:10% Chance

Gods Win

Probability is my only answer and the Gods have the odds of this duel

If yall are talking about TCG-wise, the god-cards would win. Easier to summon, strong effects, not effected by anything. Exodia is subject to the whims of your opponent's spell and trap cards until all 5 pieces reside in your hand.

If you are talking about "if they were real", Exodia would win. Exodia was so powerful a creature, his power could not be contained in a single card, so he was bound and divided into five separate cards to prevent his power from ever coming into fruition again.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

If yall are talking about TCG-wise' date=' the god-cards would win. Easier to summon, strong effects, not effected by anything. Exodia is subject to the whims of your opponent's spell and trap cards until all 5 pieces reside in your hand.

If you are talking about "if they were real", Exodia would win. Exodia was so powerful a creature, his power could not be contained in a single card, so he was bound and divided into five separate cards to prevent his power from ever coming into fruition again.

[/quote']

Your points are all valid. However, I do have this trump card: Exodia is the guardian of the God Cards. His job is to stop them from being. My guess is that Pegasus, when making the game, wanted the Gods to be, so he split the guardian up into five pieces so that the Gods would be playable. The only reason the God Cards aren't in parts is because Pegasus was stupid enough to make them all one card. Even then, you have to chant in Egyptian in order to summon them, because they're powerful enough that they don't have to listen to every average Joe that summons them. And technically, Exodia does have a single card in the form of Exodios.

Archived