Just coming up from my mind

Panda^.^

[img]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1239/287930m.jpg[/img]

[Spoiler=Lore]

This card is also treated as Warrior type monster. When this card is the only card you control; you can discard 2 cards and draw 1 card and destroy 1 card on the field. When this effect is activated, both players can
1.Special summon 1 level 4 or lower Spellcaster or Warrior monster
2.Add 1 Spellcaster or Warrior type monsters to your hand from your graveyard
[/spoiler]

It doesn't even work as intended =/

It only works when it, itself, is the only card on the field... so it can only kill itself.

The ability to be a warrior is just... why. Why make it more searchable? Doesn't say where it can be counted, so it's everywhere, iirc.

The SS effect is from where, exactly? SPECIFY. Plus, WHY would I use an effect that benefits my opponent?
And the eff with it just seems a bit out of the blue.

Its only real pluses are it being a warrior, and its discard not being a cost- But that's stupid and sacky.

The card lacks a lot of important details, and, frankly ,doesn't look worth it, tbh =/

And, I must ask- Why is an effect like this on a Searchable, 1900 beater? That is, assuming it was meant to be usable/powerful.

ill fix
thank you for ur opinions

it will look like this
This card is also treated as Warrior type monster. When this card is the only card you control; you can discard 2 cards and draw 1 card and destroy 1 card on the field. When this effect is activated, both players can
1.Special summon 1 level 4 or lower Spellcaster or Warrior monster
2.Add 1 Spellcaster or Warrior type monsters to your hand from your graveyard

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1322294202' post='5666548']
It doesn't even work as intended =/

It only works when it, itself, is the only card on the field... so it can only kill itself.

The ability to be a warrior is just... why. Why make it more searchable? Doesn't say where it can be counted, so it's everywhere, iirc.

The SS effect is from where, exactly? SPECIFY. Plus, WHY would I use an effect that benefits my opponent?
And the eff with it just seems a bit out of the blue.

Its only real pluses are it being a warrior, and its discard not being a cost- But that's stupid and sacky.

The card lacks a lot of important details, and, frankly ,doesn't look worth it, tbh =/

And, I must ask- Why is an effect like this on a Searchable, 1900 beater? That is, assuming it was meant to be usable/powerful.
[/quote]
[quote name='Jack~`' timestamp='1322359930' post='5668380']
out of 100? first ive ever seen in YCM
EDIT btw if u know how to rate and want to u should have reasons to, not just to get post so u can get high level -___-
[/quote]^Both of these. 8.2/10

Archived