Glad Tuners + Synchro.....Final Edits----I think skylie is now op'd...

Master White

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1322458363' post='5671734']
Requesting move to the Joke Section
[/quote]
Now you're being stupid. This is an attempt at a playable card, even if it isn't good.

A Gladiator Tuner wouldn't be that overpowered actually. Just make it so that's it's treated as a Tuner when summoned by the effect of a Gladiator Beast, and them maybe a second effect or something. Make the tuner lvl 2, make this require 1 tuner, voila, brilliant.

And why exclude itself from the summon since it isn't in the Deck but the Extra Deck? Gyzarus can't summon itself but doesn't exclude itself you know?

And even then I'd rather keep my Gyzarus and tag out for 2 other Glads than go into this.

@Twilight: Thank you, that is what I was looking for, to make this playable, unlike others saying, "Go make it a usion" crud got annoying.....Okay, so if I made a Glad Tuner and it was underpowered here, but posted it in written, they'd call it overpowered, why? Oh well, will do after work today.....I appreciate your actual help, thanks....

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1322351392' post='5668035']
Glads OP? Omg i just lost all hope in logic. Please, amuse me. They cn be countered..
OMMGGGG SKILL DRAIN -dead-
Done.
Have fun with a dead post -.-
[/quote]

Your logic is absolutely awful. A card being able to be countered in no way justifies whether or not it's overpowered or underpowered. Because my Divine Wrath can counter Chaos Emperor Dragon, but that doesn't mean Chaos Emperor Dragon should be used at all.

However in terms of the card, it's just not useable. Glads don't need to waste that kind of field advantage and be left with only one, when they can tag Gyzarus for two monsters, and just drop him next turn. It's too challenging to summon and easier summoning conditions would make it kind of ridiculous to destroy 4 cards upon summon.

[quote name='- Sharpshooter -' timestamp='1322507191' post='5672433']
Your logic is absolutely awful. A card being able to be countered in no way justifies whether or not it's overpowered or underpowered. Because my Divine Wrath can counter Chaos Emperor Dragon, but that doesn't mean Chaos Emperor Dragon should be used at all.

However in terms of the card, it's just not useable. Glads don't need to waste that kind of field advantage and be left with only one, when they can tag Gyzarus for two monsters, and just drop him next turn. It's too challenging to summon and easier summoning conditions would make it kind of ridiculous to destroy 4 cards upon summon.
[/quote]
Glads are not OP. Maybe i exaggerated, but you should clearly see my point.
Or everyone's point. This card simply cannot be used.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1322530532' post='5673298']
I just noticed this, and let me say one thing.

Shi En sucks cuz Solemn Judgmennt/Warning.
[/quote]
Yes and i'm david bowie -.-

On a serious note, i exaggerated a little there. But you see my point. He thinks glads are OP.

@sgrug: Well, then give 15 cards that can and be used in proper deck to stop glads, plus fableds, plus other world decks that all seem unstoppable....Of course these decks are not combined, but I've verse every deck you can think of except ones with Xyz's and they all had some way to do an OTK or FTK even though they kept working without needing it....
My point is that I think all decks are op'd if they can pull off an OTK or FTK within 2 to 10 turns....

@Twilight Sparkle: Even though I will not like it, I'm going to make an Glad Synchro and 2 Tuners and etc.

[quote name='White Archaic Dæmon' timestamp='1322539220' post='5673629']
@sgrug: Well, then give 15 cards that can and be used in proper deck to stop glads, plus fableds, plus other world decks that all seem unstoppable....Of course these decks are not combined, but I've verse every deck you can think of except ones with Xyz's and they all had some way to do an OTK or FTK even though they kept working without needing it....
My point is that I think all decks are op'd if they can pull off an OTK or FTK within 2 to 10 turns....

@Twilight Sparkle: Even though I will not like it, I'm going to make an Glad Synchro and 2 Tuners and etc.
[/quote]
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/temp-2011-06-18/wIpqzkxHimAmvhwfACCenCBsoaqIqewmJheFrJsrwzIhqyGzeAbeqelhbsez/None.jpg.scaled500.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1322540681&Signature=gi7TDTvCnqt7kCo8xI6bMwFfPrU%3D[/img]
1. NONE of those decks are op!!

2. You must REALLY not know anything about fabled, glads. Dark worlds i understand can be annoying. If glads cannot land an attack, GG. If you are vsing GKs, GG. They r not OP. you can put cards in your side that would counter em -.-

15 cards? I can think of a MILLION decks that would scrub em so hard.

3. OTK and FTK in 2-10 turns? What? That's a contradiction. How do u one-turn-kill in 10 turns? How do u first turn kill in 10 turns? Wow. What is..i dont even...WHAT??

4. You seriously think all decks that can win in 2-10 turns are OP. Really. I suppose you can grab your Yugi Starter deck and start ramming away -_-

@Sgrug: You realy misunderstood the 3rd point.......I meant that most OTK decks usually can pull off an one turn kill within the duel between 2 to 10 turns......and they normally can keep pulling it off, even with almost all their cards wiped out......

Before make any statements, please actually know what I'm talking about......I know a FTK can't be pulled of in the 10th turn, but an OTK can, as it don't matter what turn.....

All I was trying to point is that when someone verses genius deck builders all the time, it just seems pointless as no matter what Deck you build, they'll come and rape you from behind, which is what happened to me with Gladiator Beast monsters.....

@Anyone:

Anyhow, new ones put up, Synchro I feel is overpowered, but I'm not sure how much, so say what I should do for it....thanks....

I liked it better when it required Gyzarus, forced you to put some actual resources into it. This would be fine, except it's an easy +2 (+1 for Synchro cuz you're returning to hand, -1 for discard, +2 for opponent's lost cards.) It's really bad design in that aspect, I'd leave it to returning the deck and it'll at least be a +0.

Elfin is a beefed form of Bestiari, which I don't really like. But it has to be exactly 2, and your field isn't safe, so I don't know, get some of the other guys on it I guess.

After Elfin, Skylie was a disappointment. Life Gain isn't worthwhile at all in today's meta unless in mass amounts, so a max of 1000 gain isn't going to do much at all.

No, not level 5. It's underpowered because the effect is meh, the least thing you need is to make it dead draw in your hand.

Also, I'd make it so you send the tuner to the Graveyard and the non-Tuner to the deck, or just give the tuners "Can only be used for the Synchro Summon of a Gladiator Beast Monster", because otherwise I can see some abuse of going into this and just tagging out again to go into Stardust/Scrap.

Archived