Evolzar Soldde

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111118224823/yugioh/images/e/e9/EvolzarSoldde-ORCS-JP-UR.jpg[/img]

Effect: 2 Level 6 Dinosaur-Type monsters
While this card has Xyz Materials, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. When your opponent Special Summons a monster: You can detach an Xyz Material from this card; destroy that monster.

Discuss!!!

Some retarded idiots say it's bad how it can't stop Trishula or whatever random s***.

Question, YCM. Anyone with a brain can figure it out. Why is this statement false? (Yes, it's bad either way, but.)

OT: Evols need a more consistent way to spam this. Then I'll actually try to build them. Currently waiting for Galactic Overlord to do that.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1322396080' post='5669251']
Some retarded idiots say it's bad how it can't stop Trishula or whatever random s***.

Question, YCM. Anyone with a brain can figure it out. Why is this statement false? (Yes, it's bad either way, but.)

OT: Evols need a more consistent way to spam this. Then I'll actually try to build them. Currently waiting for Galactic Overlord to do that.
[/quote]

It can?

Doesn`t it have to stay on field to resolve, and if trish kills it, its safe?

[quote name='Ctrl+Alt+Win' timestamp='1322406162' post='5669368']
It can?

Doesn`t it have to stay on field to resolve, and if trish kills it, its safe?
[/quote]
Outside of the other way:

Turn player summons Trish. Priority lets him use Trish's effect first.

Soldde can now chain to Trish, destroying it before Trish gets a chance to banish it.

Yes they still get to banish stuff, but I just wanted to prove you wrong on that point.

Archived