Counter Agents

Icy

[center]Apparently Gyazo doesnt like hotlinking so here's the Link: http://gyazo.com/65ddb3a07593971154f27d1819e311e8[/center]
[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Zrfnf.png[/IMG][/center]
Getting around to finalizing this deck. And I more specifically want the side deck to be able to convert it from Counter Agents <=> Competitive Agents <=> Counter Fairies.

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1322458586' post='5671739']
No Black Rose Dragon, Scrap Dragon and Stardust Dragon makes me sad :(

Also, aren't there better options than Negate Attack?
[/quote]

It works extremely well. It's either a free draw and T-Roar or; +1000 LP +1 destroyed and T-Roar. I don't really like Black Rose in this, Stardust seems a bit pushing it as it is (being counter fairy oriented and all), Scrap I might toss in for dropping Roach.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1322458786' post='5671743']
-1 Gusto Xyz guy (the rank 2 one), you'd rather go Gachi, so only 1 is needed
-Mist Wurm, only helps when going for the kill, and Trish is usually a better choice.
+BRD
+Scrap/Stardust (whichever you prefer, both if you can find space)
Can't think of anything else.
[/quote]

What about the side for the conversions I want?

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1322458787' post='5671744']
I see (also, what is that last trap)
[/quote]

Basically Starlight Road as a counter trap that doesnt summon Stardust (Starlight Road isnt a counter trap; I know everyone gets surprised).

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1322459169' post='5671755']
When would you need Starlight Road to be a counter? Also, I kinda want to know its name. :P
[/quote]

Huge Revolution Reversal.

Also [b]COUNTER[/b] Fairies.

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1322459169' post='5671755']
When would you need Starlight Road to be a counter? Also, I kinda want to know its name. :P
[/quote]

Huge Revolution Reversal also stops Scrap Dragon, seeing as how it's [b]on the field[/b] and not [b]you control[/b]. It also can't be Warning'd and a lot more difficult to negate. Also it banishes the target.

1 Hyperion and 1 Kristya makes little sense really. You can easily afford to run 2-3 Hyperion, and 2 Kristya here.

Van whatever its called the Dragon Lord is so un essential in Counter Fairies. It's basically Bountiful Artemis for abusable draws. That's the only component of it that's essential. 2 Kristya wins games, so 1 Vanthing for Kristya, and 1 for Hyperion.

tata.

When I say this, I actually mean reorganize your Side Deck. Which I've just noticed is a little illogical.

Archived