Crashbug Apprentice [DTC01-EN002]

Synchronized

I think it's really good, really useful, but the attack is kinda low considering you have to normal summon it to get the effect. Actually scratch that the attack is useless and it's gonna die instantly. Switch the attack and defense or something or even put it up to 1000 so it's not just a monster that relies on it's effect.

[quote name='TheEnguinMaster' timestamp='1322599231' post='5674518']
I think it's really good, really useful, but the attack is kinda low considering you have to normal summon it to get the effect. Actually scratch that the attack is useless and it's gonna die instantly. Switch the attack and defense or something or even put it up to 1000 so it's not just a monster that relies on it's effect.
[/quote]

Yes but it goes with the Crashbug theme, of which they all have insanely low ATK and high DEF. So if Super Crashbug was on the field, he'd be able to switch the stats.

shame it only has 400 atk, was hoping you could raise it a little higher despite the fact Crashbugs tend to have lower atk than def

not being destroyed by fusion, synchros, and xyzs is also good, though I did kind of hope it'd do more than just that

after all, the adding effect only applies during the summoning turn so it's not really that much

Picture is really good too, I like it a lot

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1322616875' post='5675294']
shame it only has 400 atk, was hoping you could raise it a little higher despite the fact Crashbugs tend to have lower atk than def

not being destroyed by fusion, synchros, and xyzs is also good, though I did kind of hope it'd do more than just that

after all, the adding effect only applies during the summoning turn so it's not really that much

Picture is really good too, I like it a lot
[/quote]

The adding effect is actually awesome. I'd use it for the sake of replenishing the hand and for the DEF in some sort of Gadget-style build. It's Level 4 so it still works with Rank 4 Xyz, too.

Love the anit-Synchro/Fusion/Xyz effect. Like everyone else said though the attack is really low, and with only being able to activate the searching effect through Normal Summoning he will get destroyed if you don't use him as Synchro/Xyz food first. But since you kept with the Crashbug theme I won't badger you too much about that. This a nice archtype support, nothing else to say about it. 8/10.

Archived