Spell Cards Reviews *Power Bond Review Done*

Guest Chaos Pudding

I really feel that not going indepth with these reviews isn't helping anyone. And referencing an Equip card not named Megamorph in an OTK doesn't exactly show your expertise at the game, or that you are even qualified to review cards.

Anyway, Power Bond is a meh card. Overload/Future are much better, though, next to Dark Fusion, it is the best of the traditional fusion cards. The Life Point thing isn't really an issue, since you should be attacking for game the turn you use this card. Overall, I give this card a 6/10.

thanks CP for your thoughts. i know i am not as good as most of you but i am more then average and one of the very best where i live if not in the Top 10 ^_^, country wise.

im back

now for the review: u did post more stuff' date=' however they were all very obvious but since ur suppose to havean easy-to-understand review ill forgive that

limiter remove> 7 complete at pretty much all times

i think it should have more then 6 in playability since its pretty easy to summon overdragon with it

and i disagree that it should be limited, just cause u only need 1 doesn't mean u can only have 1

[/quote']

but it's overpowered when you see it but i'm just a limited maniac so it's just me.... mabye.

Archived