Spell Cards Reviews *Power Bond Review Done*

[align=center]I'm bored so i decided to make the reviews, they wont be as professional as most of the reviews you might see but they will be simple for those who aren't that good with the game to understand.

Point Of The Review

* Simple Reviews everyone can relate to.

* We will have a Random Spell card every 2-3 Days.

* We will have few Traps and Monsters for you all.

Reviews

[spoiler=1st Review-Fifth Hope]

[align=center]1st Review-Fifth Hope

FifthHopeTAEV-EN-SR.jpg

Effect-Select 5 "Elemental Hero" cards from your Graveyard and shuffle them into the Deck. Then draw 2 cards. Draw 3 cards instead if you had no other cards on your side of the field and in your hand when you activated this card.

I feel that this card is a must in every E-Hero's Deck, it's great for Drawing cards and reviving your deck with fallen E-Hero's who have been sent to your Graveyard plus shuffles your Deck.

Advantages

* You get to draw 2 cards, 3 if you have no cards on your side of the field and in your hand

* It's a great revival card, a 5xmonster reborn for E-Hero's plus other advantages

* It's good to shuffle your Deck if you have a bad luck

Disadvantages

* you need to have at least 5 E-Hero's meaning it's hard to use at the start of the duel

* It's restricted to Elemental Hero's making it useless with Evil Hero's and Destiny Hero's

Ratings

ART- 9/10 (very nice art)

Effectiveness- 9/10 (very good card)

OCG Status- Unlimited

Should Be- Limited (too good in an E-Hero's Deck)

[/align]

[spoiler=Twister]

[align=center]

Twister

TwisterDP07-EN-C.png

Effect-

Pay 500 Life Points. Destroy 1 face-up Spell or Trap card.

This card is good, could be better but then it would lose it's spot at the Unlimited seat. it's a good card if you are willing to pay 500 LP but it's a good card when it comes to chaining since it's Quick-Play and the fact that it can destroy both Spell and Trap cards it could do very well countering cards like MR. Now we have certain back draws in this card mainly because it's supposed to by Unlimited so we find the 500 LP cost plus that we only destroy 1 spell or trap card, now yes there are better card but this may be your only refuge not to forget that it's Spell so you can play it directly from your hand.

Advantages

* It's Quick-Play so you can play it on your opponents turn.

* It's Spell so you don't need to set the card.

* You get to destroy a Spell or Trap card.

* You can chain this card when your opponent uses cards like PB.

Disadvantages

* You have to pay 500 LP as an activation cost.

* You can only destroy 1 Spell or Trap card.

Ratings

ART- 9/10 ( a beautifully drawn Twister which fits the name)

Effectiveness- 6.5/10 (only destroys 1 Spell or Trap card)

Playability- 8/10 (it's Quick-Play but doesn't effect Monsters)

OCG Status- Unlimited

Should be- Unlimited (although it can hit the Semi-Limited)

[/align]

[align=center]

Power Bond

PowerBondDR04-EN-SR.png

Effect-

Send, from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Machine-Type Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). The Special Summoned monster gains ATK equal to its original ATK. During the End Phase of this turn, the player who activated this card takes damage equal to the original ATK of the Special Summoned monster.

Now i have been asked for more advanced reviews so i will do so.

This card was first used by Zane from the GX anime as a part of his CED OTK which involved summoning CED with 8000 ATK points and thought it's still used for that purpose many now use it with cards like CyberDark's and Ancient Gear's. It's a staple card in every Machine Deck that consists of Fusions and thought it has great advantages you still have to pay the original ATK of the monster as damage meaning you may lose the duel if you use it on monsters such as CED and AGUG.

Well here are some combo's that well help you maximize the power of the card.

You can use the card to Fusion Summon CED or CTD and then if you cannot complete your OTK then use the effect of Cyber Kirin to negate the damage.

Des Wombat is also a good replacement for Cyber Kirin but Cyber Kirin is better is better since it is a Machine-Type and fits more in your Deck but you wont need to sacrifice Des Wombat unlike Cyber Kirin.

You can also use Power Bond to fuse a fusion monster like CTD and then use 7 Completed on it to increase it's ATK even more.

And now i will list as usual some Advantages and Disadvantages for the card.

Advantages

* It's a great card to turn the match and make an OTK by doubling the ATK of your Fusion Machine monster.

Disadvantages

* If you cant make an OTK you will get damage to your LP equal to the original ATK of your monster

Ratings-

ART- 10/10

Playability- 6/10

Effectiveness- 9.5/10

OCG Status- Unlimited

Should be- Limited (you usually don't need more then 1 to end the duel)

[/align]

Guest Chaos Pudding

I feel the need to be absolutely honest: your review isn't good. Not good at all. Where does the card say that you Special Summon the E-Heroes? And most of the time you aren't going to have 0 cards in your hand or on your field. If you do, you probably already lost.

Overall, I give this card a 4/10. Pot of Avarice is so much better it isn't even funny.

I feel the need to be absolutely honest: your review isn't good. Not good at all. Where does the card say that you Special Summon the E-Heroes? And most of the time you aren't going to have 0 cards in your hand or on your field. If you do' date=' you probably already lost.

Overall, I give this card a 4/10. Pot of Avarice is so much better it isn't even funny.

[/quote']

i never said so, but you get the e-hero's back to your deck, i rated it in relate to E-Hero's as it meant for E-Hero's and you still gain 2 cards.

this review is simple and to the point so noobs and new players can understand it cause if i start talking about Spell Speeds they will be like WTF? so its simple.

Cards are randomly chossen so dont blame me for my choice ok.

I feel the need to be absolutely honest: your review isn't good. Not good at all. Where does the card say that you Special Summon the E-Heroes? And most of the time you aren't going to have 0 cards in your hand or on your field. If you do' date=' you probably already lost.

[/quote']

i never said so

It's a great revival card' date=' a 5xmonster reborn for E-Hero's[/quote']

u kinda did

I like the card. All of you forget, for every new booster pack that comes out, or new deck theme that comes out, all the creators are doing is copying old cards and putting new names and situations in them. Prime example, Monster Reborn. So many cards have been created that are EXACTLY like monster reborn it isn't funny, but they are deck specific.

This is a deck specific card. It is specifically for the E-Heroes, so why wouldn't there be a remake of the Pot of Avarice for the E-Heroes? Maybe everyone doesn't want to be so mundane and keep using Pot of Avarice just like everyone else.

I say its an excellent card all around. There have been plenty of times when I haven't had anything on the field or in my hand (mostly because my opponent just activated an effect to make it that way) and that card would be awesome to pull to hopefully turn the tides in a duel. Drawing three cards, (if the situation is right) or at the very least a guaranteed 2? I love it.

I don't duel with an E-Heroes deck (thought about it, but don't like the idea). The card idea is just fine as is. I would keep it a common card, since all you do is draw cards. And I would change "5 Elemental Hero Cards" to "5 monster cards with Elemental Hero in their card names".

9/10

thanks for that MOM. ya it's a good card but an overpowered version would be "5 monster cards with Hero in their card names"

[/quote']

i never said so

It's a great revival card' date=' a 5xmonster reborn for E-Hero's[/quote']

u kinda did

i meant to your deck, but it simply deos what MR deos only to your Deck.

Actually I think it downgrades the power if you specify it has to be monster cards in their card names. Saying elemental hero cards generalizes that you can get any 5 cards that have elemental hero anywhere in the card (monster, spell, or trap). Specifying it down to monster cards with elemental hero in their name, restricts it to getting 5 monster cards out of your graveyard, which is the original meaning of the card anyway.

Actually I think it downgrades the power if you specify it has to be monster cards in their card names. Saying elemental hero cards generalizes that you can get any 5 cards that have elemental hero anywhere in the card (monster' date=' spell, or trap). Specifying it down to monster cards with elemental hero in their name, restricts it to getting 5 monster cards out of your graveyard, which is the original meaning of the card anyway.

[/quote']

nope cause it means E-Hero monsters only but i'm not sure on this point.

u seem to forget to say the real disadvantage, it can only destroy face-up cards, thus the selection is pretty much limited to the banned call, limited premature burial or a field spell, due to the fact that even if u destroy a spell the effect still works

also for the review, yeah, try telling us something not written on the card ok?

im back

now for the review: u did post more stuff, however they were all very obvious but since ur suppose to havean easy-to-understand review ill forgive that

limiter remove> 7 complete at pretty much all times

i think it should have more then 6 in playability since its pretty easy to summon overdragon with it

and i disagree that it should be limited, just cause u only need 1 doesn't mean u can only have 1

Archived