check this one out!

steven

guys it's a finished!

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7710/16697889f09f592273oxw1.jpg

and below is if you couldn't see it! |

V

when this monster card is in play any monster on the field instantly turnes into a cat with 1 star and 500atk and 450 defence points and a very rare effect you can only activate it if you give up 1500 life points you can attomaticly select a monster from your deck and summon it without sacrifises! and the card you

spical summon dosent turn into a cat! [/url]

Frunk's Rating;

Creativity: 7

Understandable: 7

Coolness: 5.5

Originality: 6

Playability: 3 (This card would not take long to get on the Forbidden list)

Total: 5.7/10

This maybe on Worst Card if 7 people nominate it, but it really wasn't too bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the delayed reply. The effect is slightly confusing, but I think that I sort of know what the thing is supposed to do, if that make sense... Oh, and I noticed on the card you're missing every under the picture, I had the same problem with me Road Block card in the January competition, and I figured out how to fix it, the image of the remote is too large, I don't know why this is a problem, but it is, if you have and know how to use a photo editing program, just resize (smaller), save it, and then re host it and do your card over again. Even paint would be a good program to use, my Road Block image was about 1400 x 1600, and I guess yours would be something like that. Anyway, the card itself;

Frunk's Rating;

Creativty: 8.5

Understandable: 5 (You need to work on that)

Coolness: 7.5

Originality: 8

Playability: 7.5

Total: 7.3/10

Not bad at all, 'Frunk's Rating wise' it's technically your best card in this topic.

Uhh, Ok, well, still guite a few GRAMMER mishaps, but I'll only mention them if you want me to.

Frunk's Rating:

Crativity: 7.5

Understandable: 6

Coolness: 7.5

Originality: 6 (Too much like banana phone)

Playabilty: 7 (It started off good but you let yourself down at the end)

Total: 6.8/10

Archived