Spell Chronicle (most terrible Spell in my opinion)

SpellChroniclePTDN-EN-C.png

You must discard all cards from your hand and 5 Spell/Trap cards from your deck.

Your opponent must activate a Spell card to put a Counter on it, hoping that the Spell card isn't MST/HS/Twister.

Needs 2 counter to use effect.

Your opponent may choose 1 of their card that is removed from play and give it to you.

When removed from field = 5 Spell/Trap cards + atleast 1 card from your hand is = atleast 3000 damage to your life points.

Bad card is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...

0/10

Discuss...

Ugh' date=' baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's like an -5 to you, depending when you activate it

[/quote']

-5? More like -6!

1. Discard cards from your hand.

2. Send 5 cards from your deck to the grave

3. Stupid Counter system

4. Easily gets removed from the field

5. Can only be used if your opponrnt has cards removed from play.

6. YOU TAKE DAMAGE IF IT GETS REMOVED FROM THE FIELD. Returned, destroyed, removed from play, it doesn't matter. It's an instant -6 unless your opponent runs a Removal deck, which mean this card is still a -5!

I miss the old days.

Some cards were so bad, we could atleast laugh at them.

But today, they are soooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaad, it's not even funny anymore. It a waste a an entire freaking tree!!! It just isn't funny!!!

Ugh' date=' baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

-5? More like -6!

3. Stupid Counter system

6. YOU TAKE DAMAGE IF IT GETS REMOVED FROM THE FIELD. Returned, destroyed, removed from play, it doesn't matter. It's an instant -6 unless your opponent runs a Removal deck, which mean this card is still a -5!

I miss the old days.

But today, they are soooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaad, it's not even funny anymore. It a waste a an entire freaking tree!!! It just isn't funny!!!

it just makes me wonder,

what do they SMOKE?

meth and cocaine dont make you go that nut.

*smacks head* pursonaly if u could remove monsters this would be a crazy card but it isnt that bad.

Exodia Decks should run 2 of them! They do crazy deck thinning

Strategy: Set the cards u need except exodia pieces let them go and back up soldier them later. Play spell Cron. Remove random draw cards. Not a spell con. save it. Who cares if they blow it up now u have 5 cards out of your deck. Repeat when you get the next one!

Bam if done right in 5 turns you should have only 17 or less cards in your deck now.

i give the card a 5/10 it was a 10000 times better in the anime

*smacks head* pursonaly if u could remove monsters this would be a crazy card but it isnt that bad.

Exodia Decks should run 2 of them! They do crazy deck thinning

Strategy: Set the cards u need except exodia pieces let them go and back up soldier them later. Play spell Cron. Remove random draw cards. Not a spell con. save it. Who cares if they blow it up now u have 5 cards out of your deck. Repeat when you get the next one!

Bam if done right in 5 turns you should have only 17 or less cards in your deck now.

i give the card a 5/10 it was a 10000 times better in the anime

Bad idea. You will recieve atleast 3000 damage when it is removed from the field. And 2 of these cards x 3000 = atleast 6000 damage. ATLEAST!!!

Are you willing to take that risk? No, there are much saver ways to get exodia out.

Meh, yes its great for thinning out a deck, but thinning MY deck out is the last thing I want to do.

Personally, I always liked tossing out my opponent's cards long before mine get tossed out. Watching them writhe as their best cards are removed from play is the best, and then once their spell and trap cards have been taken care of, Fiber Jar resets the duel so you can go after their monsters (Dark Magician of Chaos).

:D

Purely evil!

Meh' date=' yes its great for thinning out a deck, but thinning MY deck out is the last thing I want to do.

Personally, I always liked tossing out my opponent's cards long before mine get tossed out. Watching them writhe as their best cards are removed from play is the best, and then once their spell and trap cards have been taken care of, Fiber Jar resets the duel so you can go after their monsters (Dark Magician of Chaos).

:D

Purely evil!

[/quote']

wow, evil. i aim at reducing my opponents deck and pretty much stalling with LV4 monsters and guard spell cards while maintaining my deck until my opponents deck is out. i have some poweful monsters too waiting to emerge from the darkness.

To those who do not understand the advantage system: this card is not a -5. If played at the right time (i.e. with only one other card in hand; are you seriously going to be stupid enough to play it with 6 cards in hand?), this card is at worst a -2, the -2 being Spell Chronicle and the hand card discarded, and at best a +3, if your opponent is foolish enough to activate 10 spells without destroying it.

Bad card is still bad, though.

[/quote']

-5? More like -6!

3. Stupid Counter system

I miss the old days.

Where does it say that?

Also, how would you take 3000 Damage?

You remove 5 cards.

When it's destroyed, you take 500 Damage for each card still removed.

If all are removed, that's 2500! Not 3000!

Archived