• Sailor Quartet
    • Moon-Kingdom
    • Evil Sailor
    • Shadow Galactica

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]New Cards added as of today[/font]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]- 1 New Support Trap Card - (Unstable Combustion)[/font]
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]- 5 New Support Spell Cards - ([color=#5A5A5A][size=3][b]At A Standstill[/b][/size][/color][color=#5A5A5A][size=3], [/size][/color][color=#5A5A5A][size=3][b]Chain Reaction[/b][/size][/color][color=#5A5A5A][size=3], [/size][/color][color=#5A5A5A][size=3][b]Cleasing Light,[/b][/size][/color][color=#5A5A5A][size=3][b]Foresight, [/b][/size][/color][color=#5A5A5A][size=3][b]Returning to Crystal Tokyo)[/b][/size][/color][/font]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='NeoRedRanger' timestamp='1330605356' post='5849595']
The cards I made are funmade and I cannot upload them here for obvious reasons. The Senshi are like this:

-Eternal
-Neo
-Supreme
-Gold
-Infinite
-Miracle
-Solar
-Star
-Ultra
[/quote]if only there was a way to just imagine the picture onto the card....that would make our jobs so much easier lol they sound cool

[quote name='NeoRedRanger' timestamp='1330605356' post='5849595']
The cards I made are funmade and I cannot upload them here for obvious reasons. The Senshi are like this:

-Eternal
-Neo
-Supreme
-Gold
-Infinite
-Miracle
-Solar
-Star
-Ultra
[/quote]

[url="http://www.sailor-games.com/dolldivine/"]http://www.sailor-games.com/dolldivine/[/url]

lets u make ur own sailor senshi. DOIT

[quote name='Flinsbon' timestamp='1330701977' post='5851893']
[url="http://www.sailor-games.com/dolldivine/"]http://www.sailor-ga...com/dolldivine/[/url]

[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint you bro but I know that already:D

[quote name='Flinsbon' timestamp='1330701977' post='5851893']
[url="http://www.sailor-games.com/dolldivine/"]http://www.sailor-ga...com/dolldivine/[/url]

[/quote] if i ever feel like doing inner Eternal Sailor cards, i know who to credit for the link
:)

New Monster Support Section added - "Friends of the Senshi" = 1 card added "Hummingbird Fairy - Perle"
2 New Spells Added - "All In This Together", "Light of Hope",
1 New Trap Added - "Critical Analysis"
1 New Equip Spell Card - "Sword of Sealing"
1 New Equipment Power Card - "Double Moon Gorgeous Meditation"

[quote name='NeoRedRanger' timestamp='1330860963' post='5855764']
This is the first time ever I see cards created from manga
[/quote]It also the first time i was able to find support card ideas for "Tuxedo Mask" lol. I still need more attacks that i can use for cards in that section though

[quote name='NeoRedRanger' timestamp='1330878966' post='5856088']
Try to find the manga attacks and make them cards.
[/quote]well yeah no doubt, but i mean i have very select few (Moon Twilight Flash, Jupiter Thunderbolt, etc.) the problem is finding pics to go with them that have a good enough quality to be seen. thats my only gripe is that some of the pics get warped

[quote name='NeoRedRanger' timestamp='1330891504' post='5856466']
I hoped the pics helped you. You can find more in www.eternalsailormoon.org
[/quote]yeah they are helping, im making the cards right now :) i'm crediting you for the images as well so remember to come back and check out the new ones in a few

New Cards have been added to "Manga Only Cards" section of the post (Credits to NeoRedRanger for Pics on the following cards added to this post)
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Double Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss![/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Rainbow Double Moon Heart Ache![/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Sailor Power - Jupiter Coconut Cyclone[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Sailor Power - Jupiter Flower Hurricane[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Sailor Power - Moon Frisbee[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Sailor Power - Rolling Heart Vibration[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Sailor Power - Shine Snow Illusion![/b][/size][/font][/color]

And the Equip Card in the Manga Section of my own cards found
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Sailor Power - Venus Wink Chain Sword[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='NeoRedRanger' timestamp='1330902990' post='5856978']
That was some work:D
[/quote]just thinking of how to do them was hard enough, i'm also doing the "Mars Manga Only cards" right now "Mars Snake Flame" and "Evil Spirit, Begone"(I know that one has been made already but this one is a different version of "Akuryou Taisan"

New "Manga Only" cards added to the list
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Sailor Power - Mars Snake Fire! - (Third Token Special Summon Card)[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Sailor Power - Chronos Typhoon! (Like "Stratos" except it send the cards back to the hand)[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Evil Spirit, Begone! (Similar to Akuryou Taisan!, but only works while you control "Sailor Mars or Super Sailor Mars"[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Pluto Power - Dark Dome Close! (Field Spell Protection)[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Pluto Power - Garnet ball (Effect Counter w/Equip card destruction cost)[/b][/size][/font][/color]

New Cards Added!
- Introducing the newest edition to the Extra Deck in this set...Synchro Monster have been made!("Manga Only" Cards(Extra Deck Monsters)
___Eternal Sailor Mercury, Eternal Sailor Mars, Eternal Sailor Venus, Eternal Sailor Jupiter

- 2 New "Friends of the Senshi" added
___Moon Kingdom - Luna, Moon Kingdom - Artemis (Tuners of the deck)

- 1 New Field Spell ("Support Spells and Traps") added
___"Future Capital - Crystal Tokyo (Tuner Support Card)

[quote name='NeoRedRanger' timestamp='1331207423' post='5861828']
Good job as well Although Neo does not like Synchro monsters, he has some to fill his deck. However he didn't use them so far.
[/quote]
synchro monsters were made because i didnt want a deck full of the other eternals, the ritual was more important in the deck, the eternal forms are just that extra boost, at least you can get room for the others as well. and besides, i always wanted to make synchros :)

[quote name='NeoRedRanger' timestamp='1331214033' post='5861878']
If the card maker had XYZ entries would you make some?
[/quote]....maaaaaaybe XD

[quote name='NeoRedRanger' timestamp='1331214033' post='5861878']
If the card maker had XYZ entries would you make some?
[/quote]i would have to try real hard to come up with something to make an Xyz for it though, but i'd have lots of fun if i could find something to make out of it :)

hopefully today, ycm lets me post the "Sailor Starlight" support cards today

Archived