• Sailor Quartet
    • Moon-Kingdom
    • Evil Sailor
    • Shadow Galactica

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='NeoRedRanger' timestamp='1331932323' post='5873691']
I am not sure about the forbidden cards but I suppose our duels are not on behalf of some turnament. All duels Neo had, were taken place for the world saving thingy :D
[/quote]well your plays out like the anime were there arent forbidden cards i assume, while mine are made for a real life duel with fake cards lol, i wish ink didnt cost money, i want to print these out and make some fake decks lol :D

New Cards Added!
3 New Monster Cards - (The Whole Family :D)
- Neo-Queen Serenity - Ruler of Crystal Tokyo
- Prince Endymion - Protector of Princess Serenity
- Small Lady - Daughter of the Neo-Queen

3 New Support Spells Added
- Sorrow of the Moon Princess
- Memories Regained(Ritual Spell - P.S that is Tuxedo Mask on a motorcycle lol had no other way of expressing that picture or card :))
- Deep Sleep Within Crystals

1 New Support Trap Added
- Into the Fire!

Currently Rewatching the Series so I may have new cards to add just yet that i may have missed :D

Enjoy! :)

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1332142541' post='5878185']
Ok, I'ma proxy both sets, then see who's are sexie- I mean better.
[/quote]lol by all means XD

[quote name='NeoRedRanger' timestamp='1332141763' post='5878183']
The effect you used for the Sorrow of Princess may heal her pain :D
[/quote]i feel like changing the name of that one but it seems fitting for some reason :)

New Cards Added!
A (Never thought i would say this lol) Normal Monster Card in "Friends of the Senshi" section
- Hotaru Tomoe
New Spell Support Added
- [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Creating the Holy Grail[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] [/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]- Outer Power - Neptune[/b]
- [b]Outer Senshi Appear! - Uranus and Neptune[/b][/size][/font][/color]
New Trap Support Added
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]- Bounce Back![/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]- Outer Power - Uranus[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]- Sailor of Light or Mistress of Dark?[/b][/size][/font][/color]

Redone Effects for Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune
Alt Pic for Hummingbird Fairy - Perle

New Cards Added
Manga Only Extra Deck Monsters
Outer Senshi
- [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Eternal Sailor Uranus (Synchro)[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]- Eternal Sailor Neptune (Synchro)[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]- Eternal Sailor Pluto (Synchro)[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]- Eternal Sailor Saturn (Xyz)[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3][b]Friends of the Senshi - Support Card Added[/b][/size][/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3][b]- Smaller Dreams[/b][/size][/color][/font]

[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3][b]Support Traps Added[/b][/size][/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3][b]- Pluto Counter[/b][/size][/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3][b]- Alignment Change[/b][/size][/color][/font]

[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3][b]Support Spells Added[/b][/size][/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3][b]- A Miracle Romance[/b][/size][/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3][b]- Reclaimed Weapon[/b][/size][/color][/font]
[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3][b]- Returning to the Earth[/b][/size][/color][/font]

Support Spells And Traps Added
Traps
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Mars Defense![/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]The Four Barriers - Darkness Enclosed[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Turning Tokens[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Spells[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Venus Offensive![/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Sailor Barrier - Mercury[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Sailor Barrier - Mars[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Sailor Barrier - Jupiter[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Sailor Barrier - Venus[/b][/size][/font][/color]

New Cards Added!
- 5 Support Spell Cards
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Inner Senshi Power![/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Jupiter and Venus Double Team[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Mercury and Mars Double Team[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Moon Tune[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Tuxedo Parry![/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]- 1 New Equip Card[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Light Powered Senshi[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]- 1 New Extra Deck Support[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Watch from the Skies Above![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]- 3 New Traps[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Dark Despersion![/b]
[b]Sailor Senshi Prepared to Battle[/b]
[b]Tuxedo Rescue![/b][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='skyshadow' timestamp='1333535649' post='5901221']
i just recounted and i completely forgot the silver crystal the first time XD. oh well mistakes happen. btw silver crystal is nice but a little dangerous if you randomly find yourself facing an ally of justice deck XD
[/quote]well thats the point, and if i was fighting one deck like ally of justice, it can have the same effect for them, but i have some cards that work against DARK monsters so i can be prepared for that :)

New Cards Added
7 New Support Traps

[b]A Senshi Appears![/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Back From the Darkness![/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Concentrated Lightning[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Contact With the Moon Queen[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Light Parry[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Love Me Chain Strikes![/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Overwhelm![/b][/size][/font][/color]
[b]4 New Support Spells[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[b]Luna P Henge![/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Last Day in the Present[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Foolish Summon[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]Figure Within Space Time[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[b]New Artworks added for the following monsters[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]-Sailor Mars and Super Sailor Mars[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]-Sailor Mercury and Super Sailor Mercury[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]-Sailor Jupiter and Super Sailor Jupiter[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[b]-Sailor Venus and Super Sailor Venus [/b][/size][/font][/color]

Archived