So I was at a store today and I was checking out a tin. On the back it read "Guardian Eatos". I was shocked! I never even realized they had made it into an actual card. Apparently it's been a print since Stardust Overdrive. But I never knew anything about it til' now. Anyways, here it is:

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111103181751/yugioh/images/thumb/2/23/GuardianEatosCT08-EN-SR-LE.jpg/308px-GuardianEatosCT08-EN-SR-LE.jpg[/img][/center]
[left][b]Effect:[/b][/left]
[left][b]If you have no monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can send 1 Equip Spell Card equipped to this card to the Graveyard, then target up to 3 monsters in your opponent's Graveyard; banish those targets, and this card gains 500 ATK for each monster banished by this effect, until the End Phase.[/b][/left]
[left][u]Discuss.[/u][/left]

Yeah, they printed 4 anime-only cards a long while back: Clear World, Eatos, Clear Vice Dragon, and the random card they for some reason named "Orichalcos Shuneros".

Eatos is pretty awesome. Thankfully, it doesn't require an Equip Spell like the other Guardians do, and while its second effect is rarely used, the SS effect is nice early game or with Macro-based decks.

One of my favorite cards, even before it was real. It was the only reason I got Stardust Overdrive packs. I pulled the Secret Rare version, and now I am expecting to trade for at least 1 Super Rare.
I used to play it in my Macro deck. Then I removed it when I decided I wanted to play 40 cards instead of 49. Then I got new cards and my deck is 49 again...

Archived