Just a heads up, the liberals are brainwashing your children

Tentacruel

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1323739715' post='5703184']
While I may respect the idea that taxing big business may be bad, I'm going to have to ask you to stop the accusation of them being Satanists. Iirc not too long ago you hated Christianity, now you're acting like it's your life. Pick one please.
[/quote]
No, he's just really bad at being sarcastic.

Or maybe he's like Two Face, I can't tell.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1323741091' post='5703229']
No, he's just really bad at being sarcastic.

Or maybe he's like Two Face, I can't tell.
[/quote]
You just don't get it do you? There is no point defending politics because no matter how many times it is discussed on here because nobody has the slightest care in listening and nothing changes... You say it "Hinders discussion" on YCM? A legitimate discussion on YCM? Give me a break... I am being sarcastic because there is no point in legitimately discussing something that only leads to useless bickering... Its all a joke...

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1323814177' post='5704646']
You just don't get it do you? There is no point defending politics because no matter how many times it is discussed on here because nobody has the slightest care in listening and nothing changes... You say it "Hinders discussion" on YCM? A legitimate discussion on YCM? Give me a break... I am being sarcastic because there is no point in legitimately discussing something that only leads to useless bickering... Its all a joke...
[/quote]

That's extremely arrogant.

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1323814177' post='5704646']
[/quote]

But YOU, great one, YOU care!
Oh wait, it's all just a joke...

Sorry, couldn't resist.^^ I'm going to delete this post because I have absolutely nothing to contribute here and nothing to contribute to a thread about only 2 large political parties.

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1323814729' post='5704669']
You have abused that word to the point it is useless...
Its not arrogant its the truth... We can never hold a good political debate down without it getting out of hand...
[/quote]

Ask the mods to move your topics to the Debate section?
Though it's all just a lie and a joke, but maybe it's going to make a slight change? Just a tiny one?

'tis a really...confusing video though.:S

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1323814729' post='5704669']
You have abused that word to the point it is useless...
Its not arrogant its the truth... We can never hold a good political debate down without it getting out of hand...
[/quote]

Welcome to politics.

[quote name='Christian Exodia' timestamp='1323739158' post='5703163']
Taxing the people who start the economy and just giving it to the gov't and, rarely, the people is not good. Let them pay their debt to society by investing business, and letting a higher pay getting to the general population.
[/quote]

Oh god trickle-down economics.

[url="http://www.faireconomy.org/research/TrickleDown.html"]I'm going to just drop this link and let that sit.[/url]

Archived