Just a heads up, the liberals are brainwashing your children

Tentacruel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bull. It's not really brainwashing kids to show businessmen to be evil, but it is overrated to show businessmen as evil. Why should people who work harder than others and get a great, high paying job in an oil company be stigmatized for what they're paid to do? They work harder than others to get the jobs they want, and should be shown as role models for kids to aspire to. Not aspiring kids to work for oil companies, but aspiring kids to have ambition, desire power and financial stability through hard work, and work to achieve it.

There should obviously be a movie told from the perspective of an honest happy family man billionaire good Christian saint who wants to bring oil to the hospitals of the nation, but who is blocked by some evil environmentalist sentimental liberal secular hippie moral relativists who have deviously placed a historic theater in our noble hero's path. I'm sure that would be a wonderful and successful story.

There likewise need to be some perspective flips of Walmart's story documenting our glorious captain of industry's battle to supplant a local business run by Mom & Pop Hitler von Puppykicker.

[quote name='Crab Helmet' timestamp='1323221509' post='5691802']
There should obviously be a movie told from the perspective of an honest happy family man billionaire good Christian saint who wants to bring oil to the hospitals of the nation, but who is blocked by some evil environmentalist sentimental liberal secular hippie moral relativists who have deviously placed a historic theater in our noble hero's path. I'm sure that would be a wonderful and successful story.

There likewise need to be some perspective flips of Walmart's story documenting our glorious captain of industry's battle to supplant a local business run by Mom & Pop Hitler von Puppykicker (who support Darwinism).
[/quote]
=/ I felt I might as well throw some s*** on the bandwagon while you were at it

There likewise need to be some perspective flips of Walmart's story documenting our glorious captain of industry's battle to supplant a local business run by Mom & Pop Hitler von Puppykicker.
[/quote]

I'd pay $8.50 per ticket to see both movies.

[quote name='~King Crouton~' timestamp='1323145459' post='5690104']
Bull. It's not really brainwashing kids to show businessmen to be evil, but it is overrated to show businessmen as evil. Why should people who work harder than others and get a great, high paying job in an oil company be stigmatized for what they're paid to do? They work harder than others to get the jobs they want, and should be shown as role models for kids to aspire to. Not aspiring kids to work for oil companies, but aspiring kids to have ambition, desire power and financial stability through hard work, and work to achieve it.
[/quote]
Jimmy always wanted to be a rotund, abusive oil baron when he grew up.

[/quote]
I could make tender love to the brilliance and truthiness that is this comment.

In America, Conservatives will always win. They have already won. They have won because they are willing to lie, misinform and manipulate both data and people, they are winning to ruin lives for the sole purpose of further purporting their backward agenda. They will win because they are never honest. They must preach endlessly. They control the vast majority of the media. They fail to realize that America is the only fervently Right-Wing developed country in the world. The world's first secular republic...I'll tell you what Jefferson and Washington would think if they saw this now. I think they'd be deeply, deeply disappointed.

[quote name='Dт. Михаи́л Ботви́нник PчD' timestamp='1323515777' post='5698820']
In America, Conservatives will always win. They have already won. They have won because they are willing to lie, misinform and manipulate both data and people, they are winning to ruin lives for the sole purpose of further purporting their backward agenda. They will win because they are never honest. They must preach endlessly. They control the vast majority of the media. They fail to realize that America is the only fervently Right-Wing developed country in the world. The world's first secular republic...I'll tell you what Jefferson and Washington would think if they saw this now. I think they'd be deeply, deeply disappointed.
[/quote]
The part about them being willing to lie is true, but they don't hold as vast a majority as you say, believe me...

Archived