[Finished]Elimanation Contest!Now Started!

kevin7653

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=n8thegr8]
The card design is bad. No one plays dark and fire monsters, so this is not going to be used.
Aside from that, it's quite abusable and OP.
According to how u worded it, when it's destroyed, it can also target itself, refreshing a loop.
7/10
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Tymur Shayk]
Again, unrealistic card design, most likely not going to be used.
It's not "releasing" idk where u got that from. It's [b]banishing[/b]
Outdated OCG.
6/10
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Blue-Eyes]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Once per turn, you can pay 500 [b]L[/b]ife [b]P[/b]oints[b]:[/b] [b]Add[/b] 1 Fiend-[b]T[/b]ype monster from your Graveyard to your hand or discard 1 Fiend-[b]T[/b]ype monster. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Pretty good, not OP. Sadly, not going to be used. Dark worlds alrdy have cards tht add to their hand, this card will clog. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Also fabled raven works better,[/size][/font][/color]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]8/10[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][spoiler=Shadow of Alpha][/size][/font][/color]
Confusing OCG, outdated.
Also, bad card design again...not rly useful at all.
If it's lvl 5 and cnt be special summoned, theres rly no point at all.
7/10
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Wolfan]
Bad OCG, okay effect.
If the category wasnt FIRE-fiend, prolly wulda been better
8/10
[/spoiler]

[b]ELIMINATED[/b]: Tymur Shayk

Bad requirements in my opinion. Lead to bad card designs.

[spoiler=n8thegr8]Unless I'm missing something, you can loop the effect forever until you win assuming your Life Points are higher when you start. Not to mention, the burn is crazy high even if it's just this card being tributed. 6/10[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tymur Shayk]First off, what is releasing? Is it tributing or banishing? Really bothers me. Regardless, the summon burn is ok, but the 800 burn along with it's 3600 ATK seems OP'd to me. 5/10 mainly because of the "releasing" .-.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Blue-Eyes493]I like it's effect, although it seems underpowered, and it's fairly easy to run over. Overall, not too bad. 8/10[/spoiler]

[spoiler=~Shadow of Alpha~]Seems ok, but 5* at 1600 ATK? You can only destroy weak monsters that would just as easily be run over by anything. 7/10[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Wolffan16]Not too bad of an effect. I actually have nothing else to say on it. 9/10[/spoiler]

Elimination vote goes to [b]Tymur[/b].

[quote name='Merciless Overlord Knic' timestamp='1326293618' post='5759257']
if u let put it in 4 days late here:
[img]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3038/457223.jpg[/img]
SRY!
[/quote]

Just a heads up in case u want to change it, the pic u used is already a yugioh card called koa'ki meir valafar

i'm sorry for the delay i thank the judges for taking over while i was gone requirments will be up with everybody still in end date is this tuesday

consalation prizes are being sent to those who did enter cards but were elimnated you can still pay 50 pointts to get back in

Is this card good for round 2:
[img]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4610/464794i.jpg[/img]
During each of your Standby Phases: Pay half of your Life Points or destroy this card. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases: Inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half of your opponent's Life Points.

Here's mine. Inca support. I'm actually happy about how this turned out. Sorry about the OP'edness of my last one, hopefully this one is better.

[img]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2703/212550g.jpg[/img]

You can discard this card from your hand: Add one "Supay" or "Fire Ant Ascator" from your Deck to your hand. You can Banish 1 "Oracle of the Sun" in your Graveyard: Special Summon this monster from your hand in face-up ATK Position. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Special Summoned, destroy it.

[s]Whoa hold on give me a second on this[/s]
Hope im not too late
[img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2790/225556i.jpg[/img]
LORE: This card cannot be destroyed or targeted by the effects of Effect Monsters. If this card is targeted by a trap card, destroy 1 Beast, Beast-warrior or Warrior card on the field and negate its activation and effect. If you take damage due to a Trap Card, send this monster to the Graveyard. If the card is sent to the Graveyard by it's own effect; Special Summon it During your opponent's next End Phase

Only 3 huh?

[spoiler=WolfFan16]Unless I'm mistaken, this doesn't quite fit the requirements. Being sent =/= being destroyed.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=n8thegr8]I'm not too familiar with Inca's, but I personally see no problems with it. 9/10[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Blue-Eyes493]Simply put: OP'd. Level 4 with 2000 ATK, with a 1/2 Life Point burn is too much. 5/10[/spoiler]

Archived