If you could turn one of your cards into a real one..

Probably this:

Substitution! / 選手交代!

Spell - Normal

Select 1 card from your Deck, 1 card from your Side Deck, and show it to your opponent. Put the card you selected from your Deck into your Side Deck, then put the card you selected from your Side Deck into your Deck. Shuffle your Deck afterwards.

Basically a Main Deck <-> Side Deck midgame swap card.

I guess this won't affect the meta much. People using decks which are greatly weak against certain deck types may think about using it, but the majority will still probably swap around their Main/Sides before duel 2 of the match starts. Wasting deck space for this is iffy.

lol' date=' it sucks, ebd of discussion.

[/quote']

That's the strangest misspelling of "is awesome" I've seen in a long time.

nope, it will be banned as soon as it's released, no wait it will join the Egyptian god cards as illegal if not everyone will run it and in a matter of 1 week they will make a new ban list just to make it illegal.

I'll turn my Mutsumi the friendly Giantess card into a real card.

Level 8 Normal monster with 3300 ATK FTW!!!

Altough its balanced since it has an 1700 DEF and has no effect.

And it's type would probaly be changed from Giant to Fairy/Warrior.

It won't affect the current meta-game that much since it will be Hammershotted/Raiza/Removed from play/etc easily, but is an excellent beat stick in Normal Monster decks.

Also, the card would be Ultra Rare, since it works well too with Ancient Rules and Konami feels like to.

this one for me 2uswnzm.jpg

effect:When you Tribute Summon this card, you can add 1 "Sakuretsu Armor" from your deck to your hand. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each "Sakuretsu Armor" in your graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle or by a monster effect you can discard 1 "Sakuretsu Armor" to Special Summon this card during the end phase.

this one for me 2uswnzm.jpg

effect:When you Tribute Summon this card' date=' you can add 1 "Sakuretsu Armor" from your deck to your hand. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for each "Sakuretsu Armor" in your graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle or by a monster effect you can discard 1 "Sakuretsu Armor" to Special Summon this card during the end phase.

[/quote']

Lol, funny theme. I actually really do like it though. I think it would cause the creation of "Sakuretsu Decks" running 3 each of the dragon and the armor. It probably wouldn't be a top tier deck, but with a little more support, you never know.

Now, for my card.

ZombieFish.jpg

EDIT: I just thought of this. I could see Sakuretsu Dragon being played in an alternate Gadget build. Gadgets like plenty of Monster Removal, and due to the constant influx of monsters from the Gadget engine, tributing really isn't a problem.

Archived