Pop Culture Anime Contest

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

Ok, the point of this card is to see how creative people can get with "Pop Culture" cards....

Requirements

- All entries must fit in the "Pop Culture" section

- All entries must fit in the "Realistic" section, if the picture were to be recolored and name changed.....

Rules

1) No Archtypes.....

2) No classifying names in the actual name. Only direct names will be accepted.....

3) No "%^&" typing in the cards....

4) No stretched picture, any stretched picture will be immediately removed from end selection....

X) spelling errors will be ignored if minimal.....

Y) card digits not required but everything else is....

Z) no "inf" or other types of ATK or DEF digits, must use numeric numbers...

z) maximum 6 people may enter....

A) a person may submit up to 3 cards, i will give leeway if the card(s) warrant it....

I will rate based on 2 major factors...

Basic Rating: basic 1-10 rating....

Simplistic Points: some people are smart enough to follow these rules by adjusting the cards they make but as a result they tend to be rather simplistic.... this rating tells me how much i should dismiss a card in the final decision when is comes to people with the same Basic Rating....

all submissions must be posted here by 3/6/08.... and winner will be decided on 3/7/08....

enjoy....

Rewards

1st Place: 50pts and 3reps

2nd Place: 20pts and 1 rep

3rd Place: 10pts

Fav Cards: 5pts

CONTESTANTS

1. BlueKyuubi

2. Dark Spine Sonic 7/10

3. Saisho

4. Kaio18 8/10 + 2 simplistic points

5. music 1.5/10

6. Ixigo 6/10... reconsider option available

7. Fiend Z 8/10

8. jspamax 7.5/10.... Fav Card(s) consolation

9. Nelsn3 7/10 + 1 simplistic point

10. Xazrael13 9/10... not sure

11. 72night 9/10... but its naruto, so not so sure....

Guest JoshIcy

just asking can it be also like cards based on animie games like the tenchu series its a japanese ninja/assasin videogame

good point... but im gonna take warrior cards like that alittle less seriously... sorry, but warrior monsters are kinda easy.....

if its a ninja, i ask that you use a FLIP effect plz...

Rules Updated...

Guest JoshIcy

I see.

I'll post my Bleach cards tomorrow - too bored to scan through my album to find them right now.

id rather that you make new ones.... otherwise ill demote those cards by instinct.... fresh ideas, not old ones...

as long as the card can be in both the realistic and pop culture section... thats the only real requirement...

rewards added...

ooh and sorry if the rules are tough.... its meant to make a balance with pop culture and realistic...

Guest JoshIcy

7/10 dark spine.... some cards are severly overpowerd....

such as ' date='can you tell me with are the ones?

[/quote']

scratch that severly part... but espio is like a better version of needle worm.... and the types arent consistent.... ooh and i said no, "archetypes"..... thats why its a 7/10

Guest JoshIcy

i will be cruel here..... that card only will recieve a 1/10 because i love the picture... and i dont know what anime that was/ is from.... as such you recieve the lowest score i can give without being mean...

Archived