-

-

*OPTIONAL*

There are a few rules you must apply to. Read the rules:

[spoiler=Rules]

1. All YCM Rules

2. No Spamming

3. No Flaming

4. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THE ORIGINAL TTA: No spoilers.

5. Talk only about TTA and, its remake, TOME

These are the Ranks you can achieve while being part of this club

[spoiler=Ranks and how to achieve them]

[spoiler=Netkings]

Netkings are hand chosen by BT and Chaos Sonic, creators of YCM's TOME Club. This is the only rank with power. They are in charge of the club. There can only be 5 Netkings

[spoiler=Ranks of Sanctuary]

Ranks of Sanctuary are the first 7 people who join TOME. Netkings are not a Rank of Sanctuary.

[spoiler=Super Mods]

You can become a Super Mod by posting 200 or more times. Please don't spam.

[spoiler=Mods]

You can become a Mod by posting 100 or more times. Please don't spam.

[spoiler=TOME users]

You can become a TOME user by filling out the application and being accepted.

Meet the other members of TOME and see their profile.

[spoiler=Members]

[spoiler=BT]

YCM Username: BT

TOME Codename: Ultimate Creature II (nickname: Alpha)

User ID: 0715001

Sign-in Date: 12/26/11

Abilities:

- Orion Shield: A powerful spinning shield that doubles as a discus attack which can be thrown in a barrage of projectiles.

- Vulcan Fist: A charging dash attack in which the user is enveloped in searing flames. Makes for a good finishing move.

- Poseidon Wave: A slow, but forceful projectile attack with a wide range, made of high-pressure water.

- Zeus Rage: A quick and precise shot of electricity with a long range that can paralyze the opponent if timed right.

[spoiler=Appearance]tome__alpha_by_kirbopher15-d4g1a4p.png

[spoiler=Chaos Sonic]

YCM Username: Chaos Sonic

TOME Codename: The Chaos Figher (nickname: Chaos)

User ID: 04991222

Sign-in Date: 12/26/11

Abilities:

- Chaos Weapons: A variety of weapons made from chaos energy, which attacked with can deal a great amount of damage. Current weapons: A katana, gauntlet, shuriken.

- Shadow-Ganger: From my shadow appears a doppelganger, having all the same moves (excluding Shadow-Ganger). This would give me exactly 10 minutes to escape from the battlefield if necessary

- The Revise Beam: Chaos energy generates in my hands, making a sort of siren noise. Soon after I bring my hands together to disperse the beam of chaotic energy forward towards my opponent. If hit: the opponent would almost certainly be done with. If only partially hit: the opponent would still survive... but not able to do much.

- Judgement of Chaos: I lift one hand to the sky and shoot out a huge wave of chaotic energy above the battlefield. Then after a snap of my fingers, the wave disperses it rains down spear-like energy on the battlefield, hitting the opponent.

[spoiler=Appearance]12_27_2011_06_53_23pm_by_peetzaahhh2010-d4kf0oo.jpg

[spoiler=Wraith]

YCM Username: Wraith

TOME Codename: Wraith

User ID: 0000666

Sign-in Date: 12/27/11

Ability:

- Chain Launcher: Chains with spear tips launch from my arms. (One chain on each side of both wrists.) This can be used in a variety of ways, including snaring the opponent, used as leverage to pull myseld down on top of someone or quickly maneuver the battlefield like Spider-Man.

- Space Distortion: Defects all projectiles, deflecting them around my body and returns them in directions base on the angle they come into the distorted space field.

- Shockwave: Can shock the opponent and send them flying away, used mainly for close combat, but also useable in a "Batman"-esque ground.

- Teleportation

[spoiler=Appearance]

WraithC.jpg

[spoiler=Jaz]

YCM Username: Jaz

TOME Codename: Jaz

User ID: 0217199

Sign-in Date: 12/30/11

Abilities

Braveja: A spell that enhances the strength of the target, enabling stronger and faster melee attacks. 1 minute cooldown

Shellja: A spell that brings forth two large, dense, turtle shells that can withstand any projectile. 3 minute cooldown

Curaja: A spell that moderatly heals all allies. 5 minute cooldown

Holy Light of Apollo: A spell that charges a ball of light, blinding the enemy, then exploding it on the target. Once per battle

[spoiler=Appearance]09cfaec7352157d5d702bcc0152a9ce2.jpg

[spoiler==King=]

YCM Username: =King=

TOME Codename: Pollux King (of the Sacred Stars!)

User ID: 8888880

Sign-in Date: 12/30/11 (12/31/11 in Australia)

Abilities:

- Twin Exploding Pistols: Primary weapon, fires like normal pistols however they explode on impact.

- Red Cape Paralysis: Throws his cape around his opponent (like batman does in Arkham City) paralyzing them for exactly 5 seconds.

- Symmetrical Touch: Anything he looks at or touches becomes symmetrical while he is in the area.

- Kingdom Star Cannon: Can only be used once during the night when there are stars around, he charges up his twin pistols using the stars as his ammo to perform a one-shot only attack. The stars then return to the sky afterwards.

[spoiler=Appearance]N/A

[spoiler=tomelover]

YCM Username: teRRaByte

TOME Codename: Kirbopher15

User ID: 1767891

Sign-in Date: 1/2/2012

Abilities:

Normal Form:

- Great Tornado: A giant tornado able to stall my opponents for 2 attacks.

- Heal: All stats are healsed (from poison, intoxication, etc.) and fully restores health (can be used outside battle).

- Taunt: Paralyzing my opponent(s) from using moves that cause damage for 50 seconds

- Unleased: Changes into Shadow or Final Sanctuary Form. Only lasts for 10 attacks.

Final Sanctuary Form:

- Heal: Heals health 50%.

- Time bomb: Sets for 1 minute and reduces opponent(s)' health 20%.

- Ranked Attack: An attack that is as strong as my remaining health.

Shadow Form:

- Nightmare: Opponent is unable to move or attack for 1 (mine) attack.

- Night's Wrath An attack that is as strong as my remaining health.

- Dark World: Turns the field into Dark World.

- Heal: Restores health.

[spoiler=Appearance]tome__kirbopher_by_kirbopher15-d4i6ekm.png

[spoiler=Ongaku Matsuri]

YCM Username: Ongaku Matsuri

TOME Codename: Thar

User ID: 7492017

Sign-in Date: 1/3/12

Abilities:

Normal Form:

- Boltzer: Red-colored bolts of radioactive electricity that shoot out of my smart-screens on both my palms and chest.

- Ability Scan: Scans an opponent's abilities and traits through a holographic screen projected in front of him.

-:Portals: Can open portals to travel long distances and send unneeded merchandise or people into another dimension.

- Flight

- Fiery Mood-Swing Transformation: An emotional transformation into my Phoenix form, where wings of blazing fury break out and unleash a power that defies the incineration of Hell itself.

Phoenix Form:

- Combustion: Can burst into flames at will. Can also control the flames so that they make a certain size or temperature.

- Radiant Flight: flies with an aura of heat so immense that any nearby brittle object ignites.

- Laserbeam Eyes: Shoots lasers of of eyes.

- Flamesmithing: Ability to forge weapons out of any nearby flame, including my own.

[spoiler=Appearance]N/A

[spoiler=tomelover]

YCM Username: teRRaByte

TOME Codename: Phetus

User ID: 4919820

Sign-in Date: 1/13/12

Abilities:

Normal Form:

- Tornado Paint: Throws paint at opponent in a tornado-like formation.

- Paint Unleashed: Changes into Apollo Form. Lasts for 10 moves.

-:Heal: Fully restores health.

- Paint Slap: Slaps opponent with paintbrush.

Apollo Form:

- Heat Dash: Dashes around opponent to suffocate them.

-:Heal: Fully restores health.

- Magma Bomb: Throws 3 bombs at opponent. He/she must pick a bomb in 10 seconds. If not, they die.

[spoiler=Appearance]Phetus_by_Kirbopher15.png

Now that you are a member, you may want to keep charge of your ranking. Here is a list of the rankings and who falls under it.

[spoiler=Ranks].

[spoiler=Netkings]

BT - Ultimate Creature II

Chaos Sonic - The Chaos Fighter

Wraith - Wraith

[spoiler=Ranks of Sanctuary]

JAZ - Jaz

=King= - Pollux King (of the Sacred Stars)

teRRaByte - Kirbopher15

Ongaku Matsuri - Thar

teRRaByte - Phetus

[spoiler=Super Mod]

[spoiler=Mod]

[spoiler=TOME users]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

except u do the advertising and I REwatch TTA!

u should watch it... because TOME remakes the story... (Rockoon was Racoon (pun-y) Doubling was Blingbling.. GET IT! DOUBLE-BLING = DOUBLING = making more than one = Bling bling!))

I sent Desu a thing on his profile, then added the advertising on my status...so now we'll wait ^^

xD ya!

me u and Desu

something tells me desu is a rank of sanctuary!

If you didnt notice... I made the writing like that as if the female computer-generated narator! get it!

"WHO PUT THIS CAMPFIRE HERE? WHO DOES THAT! AHHH!!" - Kirbopher falling in the campfire after Alpha and Flamegirl are done talking XD

xD

that obviously wasnt in the original... in fact original was a white Sword Kirby/ White Link Kirby/White Kirby with baseball cap and sword!

that was funny..... watch original! xD

Kirb's dA page shows some sprites (new one)

his dA also has bios for new and old... one for each season

I've seen those new pics.

Dude is a great artist. Heck, I'd like to get myself into the series. But again, no money to waste like that XD

lol... I have money to waste... but i wont xD

u know the ppl Nailock got together... ALL except a few werent introduced until season 2 of TTA... esp since TTA didnt have the meeting... GC and Kirb wanted to go ahead to hackers and Alpha showed up!

Archived