Ban List March 2008 Now official in TCG

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, this banlist couldn't be called good but also there is a reason for limiting Call of the Haunted. Call of the Haunted is chainable, Monster Reborn isn't. 2 CyDras in a well built deck is more than enough, 3 CyDras can be only needed in Gadget decks and Cyber End Dragon decks, which both are hard to master. Sometimes they can be used in random Machine decks, which aren't very common like CED and Chimeratech decks.

Now, why did they limit Monster Reborn and brought it back to the list? Simple. The current TCG players, if they had CoTH and MR together limited in the banlist, they'd use CoTH more and you'd find it more commonly found in decks. Why? Simple, too. CoTH is great for Destiny Hero decks and a good combo for Sangan, because it's chainable. Monster Reborn surely can't replace CoTH's value to D-Hero decks, but it can be good. Another reason why Monster Reborn got limited is to make the players cheer up since CyDra got semi-limited, Breaker + MoF banned again, and CoTH was also banned. But unfortunately, players were unsatisfied with its return.

This banlist has to be the most sealing one, and one of the reasons banlists are being put is to change the TCG's being played, we're really tired of the Breaker popping out each time to destroy traps, MoF supporting greatly in Apprentice decks and CoTH combo with Disc Commander... which, in my opinion, you must face every day you duel. New archetypes are being ignored, such as Dark and Gladial-Beast monsters, while players are only caring about the main "pro" archetypes: Monarchs, D-Heroes, Apprentice and Gadget... and ofc, you know that makes Konami lose some money.

well i just feel that a stream of 3 jinzos is a bit much for some but cydra isnt even that good at 3 of be limited of anything jinzo is waay better than it

the only reason cydra was horrible @ 3 was bcos raiza was also at 3

Actually it's more or less that Cyber Dragon is a mindless aggro card.

well i just feel that a stream of 3 jinzos is a bit much for some but cydra isnt even that good at 3 of be limited of anything jinzo is waay better than it

Nobody's gonna use 3 Jinzos. Face it. You'd barely find anyone using 2, so 3?

Nobody's gonna use 3 Jinzos. Face it. You'd barely find anyone using 2' date=' so 3?

[/quote']

some decks do, so I dunno what your talking about.

Nobody's gonna use 3 Jinzos. Face it. You'd barely find anyone using 2' date=' so 3?

[/quote']

Some decks use 3 Jinzos. Although they might not be that common. 2 Jinzos is sort of reasonable.. but 3 is too much to use in a deck unless it's a lockdown: a rare type of decks, but very effective. Jinzo + Horus can do wonders.

[/quote']

Some decks use 3 Jinzos. Although they might not be that common. 2 Jinzos is sort of reasonable.. but 3 is too much to use in a deck unless it's a lockdown: a rare type of decks, but very effective. Jinzo + Horus can do wonders.

Allure of Darkness + Jinzo = Decent.

People deck 3 Jinzos when they don't have Darklord Zerato.

the only thing i find stupid about this list is unlimiting jinzo and semi limiting cydra

jinzo 1

cydra 3

there sorted

Neither card is really good at 3 to begin with' date=' so its irrelevant.

[/quote']

having 3 Jinzo's is just a dead end. having Cyber at 3 might not cause a dead end BUT Jinzo is better then CyDra and CyDra has more benifts bieng at 3 then at 2.

Mare, i have a Cyber End Dragon and i can pretty much say i mastered it.

Archived