Ban List March 2008 Now official in TCG

Magician of Faith and Call of the Haunted should be Limited... Monster Reborn banned... Cyber Dragon Unlimited... Jinzo Limited or at least Semi-Limited, and maybe Reckless Greed too. Other than that, not bad.

How many times are people gonna talk about the ban list...? It's really getting annoying

I'm aware. But its fun to laugh at noobs who think that something actually went wrong with it. Its actually a very good list, but nubs don't know how to adjust to having monster reborn when most competitive decks run DMoC.

i dont have a problem with it but think about it Now that monster reborn is back you got to choose monsters wisely. you can monster reborn someones d-hero disc and draw 2 cards. i dont really have a problem with the new banned list (except the part about call) but its going to be wierd to say "i play monster reborn" in a turnoment.

Yea' date=' well I would hate monster reborn in my opponent's deck because if I use Foolish Burial to put my Dark Blaze dragon into my Grave, I'll be putting myself at risk, my opponent could revive my Darkblaze and he'll have one of my favorite cards on his side of the field...

[/quote']

They will be more concerned with Using Reborn on their DMoC, and taking Reborn back.

Archived