[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1327264104' post='5776050']
What archetypes aren't taken?
[/quote]
Bit of a broad question isn't it? O_O
Anyway, second app will be in tomorrow, and probably third on Tuesday. I'll add Wrath app for tomorrow so the RP can proceed without delay.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1327303769' post='5776917']
Well, no Xyz aren't [i]supposed[/i] be in this RP, since yes it [i]does[/i] take place in the 5D's era. But I've decided to throw them in anyway sine like I said in the rules, it adds diversity.

Whole reason why I accepted Charlotte's Sinner even though Verz decks [i]clearly[/i] run Xyz monsters.
[/quote]
*facedesk*
yeah, sorry. It's too early in the morning and I'm still in zombie-mode xD

It's almost done mate. It'll be posted in the next 15 mins.

[b]Name[/b]: Ira Ferveo
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age[/b]: 18
[b]Class:[/b] Sinner
[b]Cardinal Sin[/b]: Wrath
[b]Appearance[/b]: Her blazing red hair is the first thing you'll see, looking at Ira Ferveo. Long and silky it's tied into a long ponytail down the back of her head and back, reaching her thin hips. She's 2 strands falling over the sides of her face and a fringe which very often falls into her eyes. Her eyes themselves are a dangerous brown colour, not a warm brown, but a cold and forbidding brown, which stares right at you, and often gives the impression of staring through you. Her mouth is curved into a permanent frown, and her thin eyebrows knotted to give an angry expression. All in all, she is an average height young woman who despite looking beautiful, gives an expression to be feared by any man, or woman.
[b]Personality:[/b] Ira. Oh Ira. Who would have thought a girl so sweet an inncoent turned out to be so ruthless and cruel? She's fueled by anger and constantly stays angry, for one reason or another. The slightest imperfection, the slightest perfection, she will become angry and that is something to be feared. She can be ruthless and cruel, not caring about anyone, or rather anyone that annoys her, which is just about everyone. She takes it upon herself to "remove" any meddling fool or person who annoys her in whatever way. When angered, she becomes uncontrollable and listens to absolutely nobody, including herself. Every time she gets angry, she becomes even more angry for losing her temper, and trust me, her temper is short. Extraordinarily short.
[b]Biography:[/b] Well... It started very well. Her life that is. Then it went downhill, very much so. She was an average little girl. Or in the mental sense anyway. She lived in a rich family and was spoilt rotten. Everything she wanted, she got. Everything she desired, was hers. She loved her life, loved her parents and was very popular among the other girls in the surrounding area. Oh a life that anyone would love. A perfect life, able to grow up and do whatever, learn wherever, act however and work wherever. Then it all went, went in a blistering fire of yellow and orange and red and crimson. Burning her home, burning her fortune, burning her parents and burning her hopes and dreams. The fires reflected upon her mind. She was the only one who survived. A girl, what, 14 years old? Alone in the world, not ready for a world with no money, nobody to love her. Every single one of her friends kept away from her, for Ira's temper was short, and nobody wanted to feel her wrath. She was alone in the world.
Or was she? When she watched the horrible fire that took place at her house, a strange cropcircle-esque design, shaped like a hummingbird pattern appeared in the garden, behind the mansion. Wherever Ira went and disposed of a person, that symbol appeared. Wherever she went, she heard the high pitched cry of a hummingbird. Then, one day, while running from Sector Security after they had found her and planned to bring her in for murder, robbery, vandalism and the such, that same symbol appeared below her and they entered a 3 on 1 duel. Ira's opening hand was not perfect, and very soon her Life Points were lowered to 100. But the next card she drew shone orange and she quickly summoned it, and hell broke out. The surrounding buildings spontaniously combusted, a purple mark of the hummingbird shone around her. A monstrous bird flew above her. Wrwath was unleashed. The area burned. What comes by fire, will do so again. And again. With this new card, her dueling skills became unmatched, but her anger became so much more dangerous. She becomes more wild, more cruel, more evil. And to this day, she fights a losing battle against her own wrath.
[b]Deck Type: [/b]Evols - Evolving Reptiles (Evoltiles) into Dinosaurs (Evolsaurs) into Dragons (Evolzars) which crush the opponents strategy.
[b]Ace Card(s): [/b]Aslla Piscu, Evolzar Solda, Evolzar Laggia, Evolzar Dolkka.

She seems pretty evil, no? I guarantee she will not be the easiest ally to work with, but you are now stuck with Ira (when it's accepted obviously).

Archived