OK

It starts off with Sora and Koru still at the restaurant that I briefly touched on in Sora's bio, after the whole colossal brain freeze incident. After [i]seeming[/i]​ to know what caused it, Sora tries to get on as normal, realizes that she lost her appetite and leaves for the monastery, turning down a duel against Erin while she's at it. I've yet to receive a reaction from Simdoggy concerning Jasmine, the one who [i]asked[/i] Sora and/or Erin, who was with her.

Koru also left said restaurant, and has talked the mayor about his findings, suggesting that the museum be demolished before anyone gets access to the EBI inside. Somehow Rikou manages to get wind of this, but I'm stumped as to how he [i]could[/i] =/

Bridget gets home to her 3-room apartment and fell asleep, while Fate and Ein wait outside her door. From there, Charlotte is hoping that MI will initiate a dream sequence involving Rudguru, but I suggested that Charlotte do it herself/himself/w/e because... [i]orange[/i] is the one who hasn't posted in ages? Not sure [i]what [/i]gender Charlotte is anymore.

On one side of the street in which the restaurant has taken place, Kira and Yen are dueling, and only [i]just[/i] bother to introduce themselves part-way through it. I'm hoping the duel ends relatively soon because I want to advance the plot over to the next day, unless anyone has objections. On the other side, Lee is trying to converse with Ira, who, if I understand ED's first post correctly, had gotten hysterical over hearing Aslla piscu itself. Neither party has seen each other yet.

So yeah, I think I've covered everything important.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see. I don't have an issue with submitting my character and her custom cards for review; however, I'm not really sure how to best integrate her into the plot.. She's much more friendly to an academy- or Pro League-centric RP (however, the ones of that nature that do exist on this forum aren't very impressive). Do you have any ideas on how a non-Sinner/Zetsubou could obtain a role of equal importance to other characters?

Sorry for not posting in a while, I figured sora had left so I wouldn't need to worry about it for a bit until I found a way to insert myself into the plot, I have been following what's been happening though. If evilfusion adds his character in anywhere, I'll send one or both of mine to go talk to him.

I do intend to diss sora a bit for it with my characters next post, I'll just leave that till I have something else to post about though, it's not exactly good to just make a post dissing someone else's character. I have seen people take offense to similar things against their characters afterall.

Archived