Reprint's - The Gold Standard. (CRUSH CARD REPRINT)

nothng to discuss... an excellent news to all those still hasn't the most played cards (jinzo, don zaloog, mirror force) and whit the addition of CCV more attractive it becomes...

bad news: they'll be hobby leagues (some countries doesn't have those leagues, like mine) and everythig points that it will be an expensive pack...

They WILL, however, be more expensive. I just hope that the prices aren't pushed up to ridiculous levels. I don't want to pay more than $10 a pack. Regardless, I am extremely happy with this news. I really want to get my hands on Crush Card Virus. I also still don't have a Jinzo, and it would be nice to get one of those. I could use a Mirror Force. Don Zaloog is good trade bait with my friend that uses a deck-out strategy. There isn't a ton to say, this is going to be sweet.

No, it just means that the cards are "The Higher Class" of this game. The best cards are avaliable to those who will spend lots of money.

Three rares per pack, lets say 1/5 individual rares is a holo, thats 5 supers/6 packs ish.

Meaning Ultras are going to cost you about $60 worth of packs to get, and though their not confirmed, I expect cards like Snipe, Reaper, Sangan, Trooper, and E hero Tempest to be ultras. Seeing as you could spend that much money, and with horrible luck, only pull Tempest, I think that says a lot about how valuable these cards are going to be anyway. All it does is make more of the meta cards avaliable to more people, which is actually really good.

I want to see the STON secrets reprinted, so people can actually spend the normal amount they would on a "not top tier" deck.

sigh, well any card that would be added to the limited list was sure to soon be availible to the common publick, so im almost ready for the cyber dark / virus decks. i wonder if gold sarcofucus will be printed here also. sadly enough i want kanan the swords mistress. I never had a chance to get one, and if there giving us crush, im sure there gonna give us kanan.

sigh' date=' well any card that would be added to the limited list was sure to soon be availible to the common publick, so im almost ready for the cyber dark / virus decks. i wonder if gold sarcofucus will be printed here also. sadly enough i want kanan the swords mistress. I never had a chance to get one, and if there giving us crush, im sure there gonna give us kanan.

[/quote']

Kanan's not a real card. Fool. it will never be reprinted.

Archived