OK U guys will love this one ( I hope)

dongaboy

PrincessNene.jpg

As long a this card remains face-up on the field, no 2 monsters with the same name can be face-up on the field. When a monster is Special Summoned to the field, add 1 Shock Counter to this card. When a monster is Normal Summoned, add 2 Shock Counters to this card. When a monster is Flip Summoned, add 3 Shock Counters to this card. You can remove 5 Shock Counters from this card to destroy 1 card on the field. Then add 1 card from your Deck that contains "Princess Mori" in its card name. If this card is the only card on your side of the field, treat this card as a Level 6 monster and double this cards original ATK and DEF.

OK OK

I Will Make A Set Of Cards

For This Is My New Same Card Name Set^_^

Cute Picture! A Little *Too* Holofied though....

Slightly Confusing text, I'll see if I can help here. So Mori stops any 2 monsters of the same Name Being on the field (Useful) When a Monster is Special Summoned she gets 1 Counter (Ok) Normal Summoned gets 2? (Should be 1) Flip Summoned (Again 1) The cost to destroy a Monster should be lower too. (I'd say 3) She does make a good opening Monster (1900 ATK for a Level 3 is very decent)

Overall 7.5/10 Trust me with practice you will get even better!

bad OCG.

As long a this card remains face-up on the field, no 2 monsters with the same name can be face-up on the field. When a monster is Special Summoned to the field, add 1 Shock Counter to this card. When a monster is Normal Summoned, add 2 Shock Counters to this card. When a monster is Flip Summoned, add 3 Shock Counters to this card. You can remove 5 Shock Counters from this card to destroy 1 card on the field. Then add 1 card from your Deck that contains "Princess Mori" in its card name. If this card is the only card on your side of the field, treat this card as a Level 6 monster and double this cards original ATK and DEF.

- you must say what's the maximum number of tokens you can out on it.

- where should we put it???

Overall- .5/10

because you credited the artist.

holo is very bad, you need to learn how to holo a card.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived