Kagero/Narukami Decks {Still Rather Lazy}

Expelsword

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1335819665' post='5929553']
G1
You don't need Phoenix at all, 3 Rapid Fire is better IMO but 2 might be fine, Only 3 Garudo cause the fourth clogs

-2 Phoeniz
-1 Garudo
+0-1 Rapid Fire

G2
Shield Blade is absolutely outclassed, Carla's amazing at 3 here, and Curse Gun Wyvern is good at 2-3.

Thunder Djinn is good at 2-3 and if 3 take down 1 Thunder Storm Dragoon

-2 Shield Blade
+1 Carla
+2-3 Curse Gun Wyvern

G3
This is perfect, no need to edit it

There are a few techs you can try, but this is what I've found to be best so far =o
[/quote]

1. Why would you need three Rapid Fire Wyverns?

2. Perfects Guards should never actually clog and are pretty necessary with all of the powerhouses in set 6.

3. Curse Gun Wyvern seems really unnecessary. 11k attackers are hardly needed at all when all you need is 16k columns right now.

I would also highly consider playing http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Lizard_Soldier_Saishin over your current starting vanguard.

[quote name='byakklon Omega' timestamp='1335822343' post='5929587']
3. Curse Gun Wyvern seems really unnecessary. 11k attackers are hardly needed at all when all you need is 16k columns right now.
[/quote]
You do realize that with a trigger Curse Gun becomes 16k on its own? And with the ease of getting (your opponent letting you give them) 3 damage I don't see how the extra power is a bad thing.

[quote name='byakklon Omega' timestamp='1335822343' post='5929587']
1. Why would you need three Rapid Fire Wyverns?

2. Perfects Guards should never actually clog and are pretty necessary with all of the powerhouses in set 6.

I would also highly consider playing [url="http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Lizard_Soldier_Saishin"]http://cardfight.wik...Soldier_Saishin[/url] over your current starting vanguard.
[/quote]
1. Like I said, preference. I only ran 2 Rai Rai which served the same purpose until it, but that was because it didn't work on Vermillion. 2-3 is a good, steady number.

2. They clog REALLY easily at 4. Having 4 of them in hand is hell, to say the least and the deck doesn't really WANT 4.

3. LZ covered most of it for me already. It also puts pressure on them, and, in the late game it can pick off Rearguards where G2 Djinn

And I personally prefer Spark-kid to Saishin, because it ups some of the consistency of the deck. That's more preference/what you'll be playing, though.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1335827452' post='5929653']
You do realize that with a trigger Curse Gun becomes 16k on its own? And with the ease of getting (your opponent letting you give them) 3 damage I don't see how the extra power is a bad thing.
[/quote]

You're already using Vermillion as an 11k and the "on it's own" argument is invalid because why the hell would you not boost it.

The 11k is unnecessary because you should always have something to boost it, and when you're boosting it you're overshooting like every powerline except for the 9k powerline so you're better off playing more useful units like Dreadscythe or more Shieldblades. Dreadscythe also shows synergy with Carla as well (but I'm skeptical on Carla anyway)

And Saishan is the stone cold nuts in the ECG format. Similar to how Kagero have Gatling Claw to counter Barcgals, Conroes, and now Kirufus, except you start out with Saishan every game which is amazing if you go first. Also, if your opponent guards a Saishan boost, they won't take the damage they need to counterblast for something like Barcgal.

Rapid Fire Wyvern also loses a lot of usability at 3. You only want to draw into one at all since it only works behind the Vanguard. While it still is a 6k boost on its own, you're better off dedicating the one or two extra slots to cards like Helena and Raien, depending on your playstyle.

[quote name='byakklon Omega' timestamp='1335833168' post='5929717']
You're already using Vermillion as an 11k and the "on it's own" argument is invalid because why the hell would you not boost it.

The 11k is unnecessary because you should always have something to boost it, and when you're boosting it you're overshooting like every powerline except for the 9k powerline so you're better off playing more useful units like Dreadscythe or more Shieldblades. Dreadscythe also shows synergy with Carla as well (but I'm skeptical on Carla anyway)

And Saishan is the stone cold nuts in the ECG format. Similar to how Kagero have Gatling Claw to counter Barcgals, Conroes, and now Kirufus, except you start out with Saishan every game which is amazing if you go first. Also, if your opponent guards a Saishan boost, they won't take the damage they need to counterblast for something like Barcgal.

Rapid Fire Wyvern also loses a lot of usability at 3. You only want to draw into one at all since it only works behind the Vanguard. While it still is a 6k boost on its own, you're better off dedicating the one or two extra slots to cards like Helena and Raien, depending on your playstyle.
[/quote]
Um, Deatchythe is actually dead 90% the time, even with Carla. The 4 Thunder Breaks do the same job but better, usually, since you never really are without 1 (Read: Spark-kid running decks). Shield Blade draws fire in the same way Curse Gun does, but Curse Gun does it better, usually. And Carla is one of the best cards in the deck, even as a bellicosity clone. Pressure is always nice.

ECG with Barcgal is yes I'm sure, but I don't really play that due to online, so I guess that makes sense.

Raien's really meh a lot of the time BECAUSE Vermillion, and Helena's already at 4, so what then? .~. Raien's a lot better in theory than it is in practice. Though, I'm always open to ideas to what to put in place of the third that isn't Raien.

Archived