Gigaplant2damax. (NEARING COMPLETION, Side Deck added)

Static

Thats right. Gigaplant deck.

Monsters (19)

3 Gigaplant

3 Lonefire

2 blazewing

2 DD crow

1 Cydra

1 Sangan

1 Snipe

1 Reaper

1 Morphing Jar

3 UFO turtle

1 Metal Armored Bug

Spells (10)

1 Prem

1 Monster Reborn

1 MST

1 Storm

1 Brain Control

1 NoC

2 Swaps

2 Vortex

Traps (11)

3 Solemn

3 Dust Tornado

2 Birthright

1 Dustshoot

1 Torrential

1 Mirror Force

Extra Deck:

2x Superalloy Beast Raptinus (Can't summon it, but why not have a fusion deck for fun?)

Side Deck

1x Megamorph (???)

3x Swing of Memories (MD 1-2???)

3x System Down

3x Dimensional Imprisonment

3x Pulling the Rug

2x Royal Decree

This deck is better than Kramer's by far, but if he gets Birthrights and Metal Armored in, his should be alright.

I didnt even think of Metalarmored bug, but seems like it might be dead draws, but with 2 vortex and a snipe, discarding is good. but i prefer to special summon Gigaplants with Gigaplant. xD

POA is iffy, i tried it, and i could never use it.

Dustshoot i also tried, but i kept winning too fast to be able to use it xD

Birthright is a good idea, i might try one of those, but with 2 Blazewing, its not really necessary. i think if youre running 2 blazewing, 3 UFO Turtle is better.

Swaps are good, and in you should only run them in 3's if youre running 3 Turtle, and in my deck i'm running Tomatos and Lord Poisons.

Morphing jar i also tried. it was pretty much crap for my deck. i always had so many cards due to Card of Safe Return, but you dont seem to be running those, so...that should be fine

but youve got a lot of traps, and with a three Jinzo format, traps = dead draws. not that i really expect many people to run 3 Jinzos, but a lot of traps isnt such a great idea.

I'm sorry to say that no, yours does not pwn mine hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I didnt even think of Metalarmored bug' date=' but seems like it might be dead draws, but with 2 vortex and a snipe, discarding is good. but i prefer to special summon Gigaplants with Gigaplant. xD

POA is iffy, i tried it, and i could never use it.

Dustshoot i also tried, but i kept winning too fast to be able to use it xD

Birthright is a good idea, i might try one of those, but with 2 Blazewing, its not really necessary. i think if youre running 2 blazewing, 3 UFO Turtle is better.

Swaps are good, and in you should only run them in 3's if youre running 3 Turtle, and in my deck i'm running Tomatos and Lord Poisons.

Morphing jar i also tried. it was pretty much crap for my deck. i always had so many cards due to Card of Safe Return, but you dont seem to be running those, so...that should be fine

but youve got a lot of traps, and with a three Jinzo format, traps = dead draws. not that i really expect many people to run 3 Jinzos, but a lot of traps isnt such a great idea.

I'm sorry to say that no, yours does not pwn mine hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[/quote']

I ran your deck. The one I am running is far better.

This deck has tested vs a deck that runs three JInzos, and I just use the Dust Tornados like I would MST, end phase of the next turn, or if they activate RFTDD and have another S/T(which is usually the only way Jinzo even hits the field besides Reborn or Prem)

So Jinzo argument = Moot

Killing the COSR and adding Jar makes OTKing far easier, less concern for Mirror Force coming up (especially with Dust Tornados)

If your running Lord Poison and Tomato, you want to run three in the MAIN, not side. :P I'm running two because the third led to dead draws, and the all famous using POA and drawing into 2 Swaps (which happened more than once :/)

Metal Armored Bug needs to be tested. I'll let you know how that goes, and perhaps you might want to try it, might test that and megamorph, which could = game.

Birthright I was also iffy about, and with 3 giga and 2 blazewing, it was amazing. I'm gonna try two now as Kev found his other one. I highly recommend decking 1, especially for you with the whole COSR thing.

Birthright --> Blazewing (draw) --> normal summon + effect --> Gigaplant that is normal summoned (draw) --> SS Another giga (draw).

And draw 3 with COSR if its down. :)

i'm liking your build, but i'm keeping the COSRs and Poisons.

Birthright is excellent, i havent tried Metal Armored yet, but im sure that'll work well.

I was thinking, youve got Morphing Jar in there, but i think Hand Destruction is better for pitching Gigas or extra lonefires and whatnot.

?

i'm liking your build' date=' but i'm keeping the COSRs and Poisons.

Birthright is excellent, i havent tried Metal Armored yet, but im sure that'll work well.

I was thinking, youve got Morphing Jar in there, but i think Hand Destruction is better for pitching Gigas or extra lonefires and whatnot.

?

[/quote']

Hand destruction is for graveyard control, and unless I'm +3 with Dark armed Dragon, I don't like -1's.

what about having dragon mirror and a few more gemini monsters so you can call raptinus??

the beauty of this deck is with raptinus you call blazewing' date=' blazewing calls giga, giga calls blazewing, and so on...

[/quote']

Future Fusion is preffered. Removing from play stuff with Mirror Doesn't work with me.

what about having dragon mirror and a few more gemini monsters so you can call raptinus??

the beauty of this deck is with raptinus you call blazewing' date=' blazewing calls giga, giga calls blazewing, and so on...

[/quote']

Future Fusion is preffered. Removing from play stuff with Mirror Doesn't work with me.

FF + Dragon's Mirror = Instant Raptinus and a possible future one.

[/quote']

Mirror Requires removing from play, all removing from play does is make me have less gigaplants, and give my opponent a reason NOT to use dimension fusion.

[/quote']

Mirror Requires removing from play, all removing from play does is make me have less gigaplants, and give my opponent a reason NOT to use dimension fusion.

That's probably why you don't use Mirror on your Giga Plants.

[/quote']

That's probably why you don't use Mirror on your Giga Plants.

Erase "Probably", and it reads correctly.

Dude, i just realized, our decks are almost exactly the same. The only difference being you run 1 Cydra and Morfing Jar, 3 Solemns, whilst i run 2 Cydra and 3 Card of Safe Return.

Maybe we should be siding 2 Return from the Different Dimension, ya know, to combat RFG decks. eh?

Archived