Flamez Contest #2

Flamez

This is my second contest after the success of my first one. Now that I have trapped in this thread forever, (MUAHAHAHAHAHA! ...jk) lemme just run down the general information.

General Rules of Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Health

1. Please pay attention to grammar and spelling. These will be one of hte major factors in deciding if your card will win this contest.

2. Do not make any over or under powering cards. In other words, don't make a card as strong as a Blues Eyes White Dragon that has four stars, or something to that effect.

3. The art should fit the card. For example, dragon pictures go with dragon cards, etc. I don't care much about white backgrounds, just as long as the general picture is good and not "grainy".

4. Have fun. If you don't win this time, don't give up because you might just win the next one.

So What Am I Making Again?

The general guidelines from the first contest are the same here, but with a couple changes to it.

1. Create 1 Water type monster with an effect.

2. Create 1 Magic and Trap card to go with that created monster. (You may also create a weaker normal monster to go with the effect monster as well.

Prizes ^_^

1st Place: 15 Points and 3 Rep

2nd Place: 10 Points and 2 Rep

3rd Place: 5 Points and 1 Rep

This contest will end on March 1, 2008 at 2:00pm Eastern Time.

Current Competitors

Completed: barbarius, bozataaaaa, Frex

Uncompleted: Alordzynix, Ixigo, Nelsn3, Zeroshot

I'm joining to I also will hope to do better this time.

(is it allowed to use cards you already entered in a other contest???)

Edit: here are my cards.

water1.jpg

water2.jpg

It's effect:

This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by it's own effect. Remove 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard from play to destroy one card on your side of the field. This card gains the following effect, depending on what card was sent to the Graveyard by this effect: Spell: During this turn, this card can attack your opponent directly. Trap: Your opponent cannot set any cards during his/her next turn. Monster: This card gains 500 ATK. This card: Special Summon one Sea Serpent-Type monster from your Deck with an ATK equal to or lower than this card's ATK. Then, you may remove from play 2 WATER monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.

here is my submission:

for the first two, i do not know who the artists are, but the art does not belong to me

2hdo9eg.jpgjucrop.jpg

the third one is by an artist named "meaty" on deviantart. you can find his profile here.

14abqzm.jpg

hope they're good enough ^_^

p.s. I do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.

Crine.jpg

Prayer.jpg

Claws.jpg

I do not own the artwork used for these cards. If I could draw like that I'd be out there making money from drawing manga, not here making fake Yugioh cards. Kthksbai.

Archived