YCM Dueling Network Reloaded [OCG Only Tourney Announced]

Agro

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Icemare Moon[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]DN Username: IceDorago[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Card: Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Deck: Blackwings[/size][/font][/color]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stumble sucks at Yu-Gi-Oh!, so ima say no. Also, I don't want him to get it. :\ I already have 2 frontrunners anyway ;D

[quote name='Icemare Moon' timestamp='1327869318' post='5788086']
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Username: Icemare Moon[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]DN Username: IceDorago[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Card: Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Favorite Deck: Blackwings[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]Accepted

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1327872571' post='5788238']
No, I wasn't. When I saw it before, it had like...100+ pages or so (I dont remember offhand) and I usually avoid joining anything that's so huge trying to read through it would take forever. Because then I feel completely out of the loop.

I'm usually a very consistent presence online.
[/quote]

I see. Makes sense about your reaction at the Sugar Cube Corner.

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1327873433' post='5788272']
Are there or will there be any applications for co-leader? I could be one later if you like.
[/quote]
[quote name='Wraith' timestamp='1327868180' post='5788020']
I'll also be unable to accept anyone else while I'm gone, so Z-ONE is a co-leader.
[/quote]Did you say something?

[quote name='Ζ-ONE' timestamp='1327873681' post='5788282']
I didn't bother looking back that much but thanks Aggro.:)
[/quote]I knew you'd be active and of the most active from the last group, you were one of the best duelists, so I figured it was the best choice.

Archived