D.D Crow. Main deck it.

at least two

Depends on what type of deck you're running. D.D.Crow isn't great in' date=' say, DDT. IN that case, a better choice would be AUNT.

OMG thanks guys you just saved my deck idea

D.D. Crow and AUNT combined couldn't save your Dark World Monarchs from Dark Armed Dragon.

Guest PikaPerson01

im not running dark world monarchs. if crows dont work then suggest a better card

MOM and UNCL work pretty well against DAD, but that's just from my experience.

im not running dark world monarchs. if crows dont work then suggest a better card

MOM and UNCL work pretty well against DAD' date=' but that's just from my experience.

[/quote']

listen im not in a joking around mood jus tell me some cards i need to combat dark armed dargon rather than spamming my thread next person who does get neg rep. Crab How could u think that i would run such a noob deck type =)

Guest PikaPerson01

MOM and UNCL work pretty well against DAD' date=' but that's just from my experience.

[/quote']

listen im not in a joking around mood jus tell me some cards i need to combat dark armed dargon rather than spamming my thread next person who does get neg rep. Crab How could u think that i would run such a noob deck type =)

Threatening people isn't the best way to get them to tell you something. Just use spells and traps that alter the number of monsters in your opponent graveyard. Or tech in Kycoo, for the lulz.

crab u were wrong about necrovalley heres ruling:

* "Necrovalley" negates costs and effects that require removing cards from the Graveyard. So "Necrovalley" WILL prevent a player from removing cards in the Graveyard from play to activate the effect of "Bazoo the Soul-Eater" or "Chaosrider Gustaph". "Necrovalley" WILL prevent a player from removing cards in the Graveyard from play to Special Summon "Dark Necrofear" or "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning". "Necrovalley" WILL negate card effects like "Big Burn", "Gravedigger Ghoul", "Disappear", and "Soul Release".

Archived