Need a counter? Try siding Soul Release and Black Horn of Heaven .

Or just try out Macro Monarchs' date=' those kill dark decks.

[/quote']

hmm yea soul release interesting as i have 3 already ill think about it and do some play testing i already have my deck so i cant be bothered to swap my whole deck +tournement is next weekend and i wont be able to get cards together by then for macro

Guest PikaPerson01

Lol, Jowgen the Spiritualist.

Lol, Skill Drain.

Jowgen has like... I don't feel like looking it up... but very little attack, and gets beat by any competitive level 4.

Unless you build your deck completely around it, Skill Drain kills you first, and DAD can still be special summoned so, you'll still be facing a 2800 beat stick.

Also, Macro Cosmos.

im not running dark world monarchs. if crows dont work then suggest a better card

MOM and UNCL work pretty well against DAD' date=' but that's just from my experience.

[/quote']

listen im not in a joking around mood jus tell me some cards i need to combat dark armed dargon rather than spamming my thread next person who does get neg rep. Crab How could u think that i would run such a noob deck type =)

Threatening people isn't the best way to get them to tell you something. Just use spells and traps that alter the number of monsters in your opponent graveyard. Or tech in Kycoo, for the lulz.

Let's think logically here. From what I have read, all you did this entire thread was use abbreviations that he didn't know what they meant. So to him, it would be SPAM, and you can neg someone for SPAM. maybe you should either tell him what the abbreviations are, or that your just messing with him. But yet, messing with him doesn't seem like a good idea right now, sense it would be considered SPAM anyways.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Why do you capitalize spam? I never understood that. It's not like spam is an acronym or something...

Also, anything that negates Special Summons, prevents removing from play, or alters the number of cards in the Graveyard works against DAD.

im not running dark world monarchs. if crows dont work then suggest a better card

MOM and UNCL work pretty well against DAD' date=' but that's just from my experience.

[/quote']

listen im not in a joking around mood jus tell me some cards i need to combat dark armed dargon rather than spamming my thread next person who does get neg rep. Crab How could u think that i would run such a noob deck type =)

Threatening people isn't the best way to get them to tell you something. Just use spells and traps that alter the number of monsters in your opponent graveyard. Or tech in Kycoo, for the lulz.

Let's think logically here. From what I have read, all you did this entire thread was use abbreviations that he didn't know what they meant. So to him, it would be SPAM, and you can neg someone for SPAM. maybe you should either tell him what the abbreviations are, or that your just messing with him. But yet, messing with him doesn't seem like a good idea right now, sense it would be considered SPAM anyways.

they werent even proper cards they were joking around but after play testing ive decided to side deck 3 soul releases although i could change to crows before tournement

Alright, enough with the retarded family member abbreviations. If you don't have anything legitimately constructive to add, I'm going to start recommending negative reps for all of yall.

Spam is bad, but retarded spam is worse.

If you are looking to counter your opponent's deck, and you are already anticipating cards that are going to be used in those decks, then just read your monster's effects. Besides, everyone knows the best offense is a good defense. They can tap their graveyard all they want, but it won't help them at all if they run out of cards in their deck...get the hint?

Destroy their deck, remove cards from their graveyard before they can, or you can do option number three and go for a complete paralysis of their deck with cards that prevent his monsters from attacking, or cards that give you boosts and so on and so forth.

Your best bet is to go towards the original production of cards that came out like three years ago. They had the best cards to counter any situation, so I would suggest going back to basics on this one, instead of using the new production cards, go for some old faithfuls. They'll never let you down (90% of my deck is comprised of older cards and I smoke-check duelists all the time).

Its something people aren't prepared for. They are all looking for the new cards to counter, but often forget about the older ones.

You could consider Shadow Imprisoning Mirror. That'd cripple DAD's effect but not screw you over like Skill Drain would. It does still leave the problem of a 2800 beatstick. That can, however, be remedied with a shot from Mirror Force, Smashing Ground, Zaborg, etc. Shadow Imprisoning Mirror is also a counter to Light and Darkness Dragon. Unless you're running plenty of darks yourself, it might even be worth Maindecking.

Alright' date=' enough with the retarded family member abbreviations. If you don't have anything legitimately constructive to add, I'm going to start recommending negative reps for all of yall.

Spam is bad, but retarded spam is worse.

If you are looking to counter your opponent's deck, and you are already anticipating cards that are going to be used in those decks, then just read your monster's effects. Besides, everyone knows the best offense is a good defense. They can tap their graveyard all they want, but it won't help them at all if they run out of cards in their deck...get the hint?

Destroy their deck, remove cards from their graveyard before they can, or you can do option number three and go for a complete paralysis of their deck with cards that prevent his monsters from attacking, or cards that give you boosts and so on and so forth.

Your best bet is to go towards the original production of cards that came out like three years ago. They had the best cards to counter any situation, so I would suggest going back to basics on this one, instead of using the new production cards, go for some old faithfuls. They'll never let you down (90% of my deck is comprised of older cards and I smoke-check duelists all the time).

Its something people aren't prepared for. They are all looking for the new cards to counter, but often forget about the older ones.

[/quote']

Obviously, you don't get the joke.

SIM isn't a bad idea, Dark One, but not top notch really. I dunno. could work.

You could consider Shadow Imprisoning Mirror. That'd cripple DAD's effect but not screw you over like Skill Drain would. It does still leave the problem of a 2800 beatstick. That can' date=' however, be remedied with a shot from Mirror Force, Smashing Ground, Zaborg, etc. Shadow Imprisoning Mirror is also a counter to Light and Darkness Dragon. Unless you're running plenty of darks yourself, it might even be worth Maindecking.

[/quote']

is not a big problem the 2800 beatstick, hammer shot is very attracted to that kind of attacks... and since fissure and smashing ground are limited hammer shot is a good addition to the side deck (along with shrink)

Archived