Some cards from Light of Destruction

I can't copy the cards from the site I'm getting the cards from, so sorry, but here are some cards from Light of Destruction that I find interesting and useful (Let me know what you think):

Android Psycho Returner

Dark/Machine-Effect/3/600/1400

This card may attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, you may Special Summon 1 "[Jinzo]" from your Graveyard. An "[Jinzo]" summoned by this effect is destroyed during the End Phase of your turn.

Judgement Dragoon

Light/Dragon-Effect/8/3000/2600

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned while there are 4 or more different "Lightlord" monsters in your Graveyard. By paying 1000 Life Points, destroy all cards on the field except this card. During each of your End Phases, send 4 cards from the top of your deck to the Graveyard.

Dark Valkyria

Dark/Angel-Dual/4/1800/1500

[Regular Gemini Effect]

- While this card remains face-up on the field, only once can put 1 Magic Counter on this card. For each Magic Counter on this card, it gains 300 ATK. By removing 1 Magic Counter from this card, destroy a monster on the field.

Short Circuit

Normal Spell Card

Activate only while you control 3 or more "Battery Man" monsters. Destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field.

Summon Limit

Continuous Trap

Both players cannot preform more than 2 Normal Summons, Flip Summons, or Special Summons of a monster per turn.

I though light and destruction was focusing more on the anime cards.So what's the deal of bogging down nearly the entire set on these light lords. Wasn't it suppose to give you more of the character cards. As far as I've seen from looking at this cards set the only four known characters that got any attention was aster,jaden,guy who uses psycho style and sartorius. What a rip off.

I though light and destruction was focusing more on the anime cards.So what's the deal of bogging down nearly the entire set on these light lords. Wasn't it suppose to give you more of the character cards. As far as I've seen from looking at this cards set the only four known characters that got any attention was aster' date='jaden,guy who uses psycho style and sartorius. What a rip off.

[/quote']

No, it's supposed to be support for Light monsters. Which just so happened that a lot of good Light support was in the anime.

Archived