Pokemon Return of the Shadows (IC/Not Accepting/Started)

Pichu

[spoiler=OOC Thread]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/276828-pokemon-return-of-the-shadows-oocnot-acceptingstarted/[/spoiler]

Kotomi awoke on a dark Tuesday morning. It was about seven in the morning, and the sun was still on the verge of rising into the sky. Her Pichu was on her lap, staring at her. He had woke her up fore he was hungry. Kotomi chuckled and put out some Pokeblock. She looked around her room, which was among many other rooms where more teenagers where staying. Professor Krane had chosen these kids to fight Cipher. Today was the day they would get their Snag Machines, but they didn't get them til noon. Kotomi yawned and pet Pichu's head. Then she drifted back to sleep.

Naota Maaka, on the other hand, was still sleeping when Kotomi awoke. He stayed asleep til around 8am, when the sun finally rose. Naota's grey hair sat over his eyes. Naota sat up and put on a white t-shirt that was torn. He walked over to a large fish tank, where his Poliwag was. Naota smiled and blushed. Naota was labeled "the bad boy". He was always breaking rules and got in trouble a lot. But his only Pokemon was Poliwag, a girly Pokemon. His Poliwag was smaller than other Poliwags and she was very energetic. Naota was 10 years old when he first met Poliwag. He encountered it when he was on his way to Trainer School in his hometown of Phence City. It was swiming in the local fountain and followed him to school. They've been together ever since. Naota pulled Poliwag out of the tank and set her on a towel. "C'mon, Poliwag. Let's go for a walk!" Naota opening the door to his room.

Bobby looks out his room's window thinking of his day ahead of him, the day had finally come, he was getting his snag machine and was about to go on his Pokemon journey. Bobby had been up for a couple of hours, he was too excited and apprehensive to sleep. Bobby glanced out his door and saw that other room's lights were on. He rushed over to the pokeball resting on the top of his nightstand right by the lamp. As he ran over he screamed
"WAKE UP GALILEO! IT'S TIME!"
Bobby grabbed his pokeball and threw it in the air about two feet above him. The pokeball cracked open and in a red flash came his Ralts, Galileo. Galileo looked up at Bobby confused.
"Ralts?"
"Yes! It's the Day! Are you ready Galileo?!"
"Ralts!"
Bobby and Ralts walked out of Bobby's room and looked around the lab. He didn't see too much, it seemed people were still getting ready for their day.
"When do I get my Machine prof?"

Professor Krane happened to be strolling the hallways when Bobby started yelling in his room ("Shut the hell up!" Naota yelled from down the hall.) He saw Bobby walk out of his room and run into him. "Hello, Bobby!" Professor Krane said. "Everyone gets their machine around noon. So just keep busy in the meantime." Professor Krane smiled and walked away.

Naota and his Poliwag passed by Bobby, Naota scoffing as he passed. Poliwag seemed to be mimicking Naota. Naota continued down the hall in his torn shirt and skinny jeans. He walked to first floor where he walked to the front desk. A coffee machine sat there with two cups of coffee sitting by it. Naota looked around his self. No one was around, so he grabbed a mug and walked back to his room, passing Bobby again.

Once in his room, Naota when into his bathroom where he showered, while Poliwag played in the toilet water ("Oh, c'mon, Poliwag! That's dirty!"). After a hot shower and cleaning off Poliwag, Naota changed into new, gray, skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with a Dragonair on the chest. He pulled a grey jacket over the shirt and left it unzipped. He grabbed a red and gray cap and placed it on his head. His messed with the hair that was visable and traced a finger along his scar. He put red coverse onto his feet and brushed his teeth. Poliwag sat in the fish tank, watching in awe as her master was preparing for the day.

"Thanks Professor.."
Bobby noticed Naota walking down the hall. Bobby looked at Naota smiled and said

"Good morning Naota!"

Naota continued walking down the hall. Bobby looked at Galileo and Galileo gave Bobby a casual I don't know shrug.

"What's up with him? Is it too early? Bobby said to Galileo. "Whatever."

Bobby walked down the hall aimlessly trying to pass the time. Galileo hoped along behind Bobby excited for the adventure ahead of him. Bobby and Galileo continued walking down the hall until they reached the main area of the lab. There were pokeballs, terrariums and aquariums everywhere. Pokemon could be seen playing and frolicking. Seeing all of these Pokemon made Bobby happy. He thought to himself

"I'm going to be a great Pokemon collector someday..."

Bobby turned around and walked back to his room. He opened his drawer pulled out a blue towel stripped all of his clothes off and walked into his bathroom.

"Hopefully I have some hot water."

Bobby turned on the water and preceded in the shower. Galileo was wandering around the room while Bobby was away. He started to look in drawers out of boredom, then he noticed the door was open just a crack. Galileo looked at the bathroom then back at the door. He walked outside the room and wandered upstairs. Galileo arrived upstairs in the lounge area. He spied a nice lazy boy chair. Galileo walked aver to the chair hopped in and fell asleep right awya.

Kotomi awoke to the cries of her forever hungry Pichu. She rubbed her eyes as Pichu hopped up and down on her bed. "What, Pichu?" Kotomi muttered. "Pi-CHA! Pi-CHA!" Pichu cried pointing to it's stomach. Kotomi got up and pulled a packet of PokeBlock from her bag. She tossed it at Pichu and said; "Go nuts." She then continued to do her normal morning routine. She showered, brushed her teeth, and did all the normal stuff. She pulled open her drawer for some clothing. It had been awhile since Kotomi had paid a vist to the washroom, thus all of her clothes were dirty. All but one outfit. Her school uniform from Kanto. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirrior. "Oh, Pichu," she said to her Pichu, who was eating PokeBlock like there was no tomorrow. "I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb... This uniform is tan with a blue skirt. Orre uniforms are totally different." Pichu looked at her with a blank look apon his face. "Well, it doesn't matter. I'm 17. I finished school already and no one really cares what you wear right?" Kotomi asked Pichu. "Pichu." Pichu cried, then continued eating. Kotomi stared at Pichu. "I have no idea why you aren't the fattest Pichu ever right now."

Meanwhile, deep in the deserts of Orre, a plan was brewing. Grantie was sitting with his Arbok, stroking it's head. He was sitting before a large computer showing everywhere in Orre. "Those children," Grantie started. "Those children are going to try and stop us. But they have no idea how powerful XD002 is. And with XD001, we could be unstopable."

Echo woke up to her Vulpix jumping on her to get her to wake up. "What do you want Vulpix?" she said half asleep, Vulpix point at the clock with her paw." Oh shoot it already 10:30! I am going to be late if I don't hurry up!" she said as she rushed to get ready. As she pushed the door to her room open she tripped over her Vulpix and fell "Watch where you are going." she said "Vul?" Vulpix purred. She stood up and picked up her Vulpix "Lets go now." she said as her Vulpix licked her cheek. She walked down the hall I hope[i] I won't be late. [/i]

Galileo woke up from his short nap confused. He awoke to the sounds of Kotomi's crying Pichu. He wondered what was going on. He got off the lazy boy and walked downstairs. He wandered in the hall until he reached Kotomi's room. He stared at the door for a while and finally decided he wanted to see what wes going on behind the door. He started crying as loud as he could.
"Ralts! RALTS!"

Bobby turned off the water to his shower. He stepped out grabbed his towel and dried off. Bobby dried his hair combed it, then out on his favorite grey shirt, grey jacket jeans and shoes.
"Almost ready for the day."
Bobby walked out of the bathroom for his gloves. He walked over to his nightstand opened his drawers and slipped on his gloves. Bobby noticed something was off. He looked around in his room.

"GALILEO! Where are you?" Bobby wondered how he could have ran off. Then, he noticed the door was open.

"Ugh I better go find him.."

Walking down the road, Octavion was worried. [i]Man, i wish those guys would stop bothering me about Cipher. I already said that im not going to accept any offers to be a hero, nor am i gonna see if i even have a letter to become one, so they should stop trying to get me too, [/i]he thought. He had also stopped checking the mail, because he didnt need to be given a letter to reply too, when Alice was missing. He shoved off two salesmen, and headed into the Sinnoh region to look again. He hoped that he wouldnt meet that glowing red handed pokemon, because it was bad enough without Alice. He sighed. [i]Great, who's following me[/i], and then he bumped into the pokemon HQ 223 miles from the border. He stumbled into the HQ, bumped into a 10 year old with a turtwig, and landed right smack in the middle of a hallway, yelling "AGH!!". He was spiralling in the direction of Gallieo!! He was gonna hit!! Zoroack rammed out of his pokeball, and got in the middle of them, making Octavion AND Jack spiralling to Galieo. This was gonna hurt Galieo if it hit.

OOC: I am not gonna get onto the computer until 3:30 pm tommorow, so dont do anything much about that till im on ^-^, and im expecting to hit him.

Just as Octavion and his Zoroark were about to hit Galieo, Kotomi opened the door to her room and into the hallway with her Pichu. "Oh! Pichu use Thundershock!" Kotomi cried pointing to Octavion and his Pokemon. Pichu jumped from Kotomi's sholder and launched streams of lightning to Octavion and Zoroark, hoping to stun them.

Naota was now outside with Poliwag. It was one hour til Professor Krane would start giving out the Snag machines. But he had to wait for the other lucky kids to awake and get ready for the event. In the meantime, Naota let Poliwag play in the fountian. Naota flipped open his P*DA and clicked on the Text Messaging App. He had several text messages from a girl named Hadley, which was Naota's girlfriend back home in Phence City. He answered her texts, slightly blushing. Then he turned on Angry Pidove and started to destroy Tepigs, on the game.

Elvira was awoken from her slumber do to so much noise happening in the building. [color=#800080]"Ughh. It's so early."[/color] She said to herself as she got out of her bed. She then proceeded to do what she does every morning. Brush teeth, get dressed, and fix her bed. She didn't shower in the morning do to her showering at night. As soon as she was done with her morning routine she looked at her clock, realizing that it was 11:45 A.M. [color=#800080]"Dam it, only fifteen minutes left, better hurry."[/color] She ran to the door, but as she was about to open it she froze. [color=#800080]"Shuppet!" [/color]she screamed. Elvira ran back to her bed where Shuppet's pokeball was located.[color=#800080] "Come on out!"[/color] She said as she threw the pokeball into the air, but nothing came out. [color=#800080]"What the..." [/color]at that moment she saw Shuppet, he was floating above the door. [color=#800080]"Oh there you are, come on where going to be late."[/color]

Elvira then proceeded to go the room where they would get their snag machines.

Bobby had heard all of the chaos going on in the hall from his room. He ran and threw open his door and ran out in a rush. He saw the Pichu, Galileo, and Kotomi. He ran as fast as he could, grabbed Galileo and slid about three feet on the floor because of his momentum.

"Sorry about the chaos Galileo caused." Bobby said looking at Kotomi. He looked back at Galileo, "How could you cause so much trouble all the time? Well I guess that's why we're best buddies."

"Ralts!"

"Hey is everyone ready for the big machine event?!" Bobby said as he was getting up, brushing himself off. "I mean we get to be heroes and save everyone from the shadow Pokemon, how could you not be excited?"

Bobby looked around at everyone in the hall with a smile on his face. Galileo could be seen with a smile on his face in Bobby's arms.

Naota was standing outside of the room where Professor Krane was, as he was waiting to get his Snag Machine. Poliwag stood by his feet. She smiled at Naota. Naota saw Elvira walk up with her Pokemon, a Shuppet. Naota nodded at her and looked down at his Poliwag.

Kotomi pick up Pichu. "Oh no! Pichu, are you ok? Are you hurt? Are you sane?" Kotomi screamed, squeezing Pichu in her arms. Pichu tried to make a sound, but couldn't. Kotomi looked up at Bobby and loosened her grip on Pichu. "Oh, hello. I'm Kotomi Ichinose, from Kanto." Kotomi said, then she bowed. "No need to introduced yourself. You're Bobby. I helped Krane sort the files of the kids that were chosen to get Snag Machines." Kotomi said. Kotomi was top of her class and smarter than most adults. Kotomi listened to Bobby ask if everyone was ready to get their Snag Machines. "I am. I can't wait to save Pokemon." Kotomi said. She pulled out her P*DA. She looked at the time and almost lost it. "Oh no! We have ten minutes to get to the Professor's office!" Kotomi yelled. She stuffed her P*DA back in her pocket amd dashed down the hallway, skirt flying up and down.

(OOC: sorry im late, i was one hour off!! I forgot i get out into the house at 4:30)
"Sorry guys," Octavion said. "Crap, wheres Jack?" he said. He saw his lead-colored killer eyes following pichu, unseen now, amused at the nerve of a pichu. He went into the shadows and was gone, following Zoroack. Eventually he got ahead and bumped into Naota. "Sorry, im having a bad day and now im in here, and i lost my Zoroack," he said. "Wait, need in there? Ill bust it open. Then he kicked the door in a rythem 10 times and the door flung outward, hitting Naota and Octavion. But Octavion landed on Jack, who had went ahead. He got caught in the fur, pulling Naota away from the window where he was heading and then got up, Naota having ended up upright with the pull.

Alice, The Zoroack, was scared. She was in a pokeball, which wasnt comfortable. She slammed the pokeball into pieces and then stepped out, stretching. She yawned. She was in a room with a open door, machines, and a bunch of machines.

(OOC again: I cant godmod, so you choose if Alice is stuck with Cipher or the Heroes. Please say heroes. Please :). Kirby will be happy <(^-^)>)

[quote name='TheAlchemist' timestamp='1330566268' post='5848841']
(OOC: sorry im late, i was one hour off!! I forgot i get out into the house at 4:30)
"Sorry guys," Octavion said. "Crap, wheres Jack?" he said. He saw his lead-colored killer eyes following pichu, unseen now, amused at the nerve of a pichu. He went into the shadows and was gone, following Zoroack. Eventually he got ahead and bumped into Naota. "Sorry, im having a bad day and now im in here, and i lost my Zoroack," he said. "Wait, need in there? Ill bust it open. Then he kicked the door in a rythem 10 times and the door flung outward, hitting Naota and Octavion. But Octavion landed on Jack, who had went ahead. He got caught in the fur, pulling Naota away from the window where he was heading and then got up, Naota having ended up upright with the pull.

Alice, The Zoroack, was scared. She was in a pokeball, which wasnt comfortable. She slammed the pokeball into pieces and then stepped out, stretching. She yawned. She was in a room with a open door, machines, and a bunch of machines.

(OOC again: I cant godmod, so you choose if Alice is stuck with Cipher or the Heroes. Please say heroes. Please :). Kirby will be happy <(^-^)>)
[/quote]
[spoiler=OOC]Um, No. The RP just started and your Pokemon is already gone? No. You still have both Pokemon.[/spoiler]

"Oh, well I'm glad you already know me!" Bobby said as he was brushing the back of his head. A huge smile on his face could be seen from ear to ear. Bobby looked at Echo. He smiled casually at her and said: "Well Kotomi said ten minutes so we should probably get everyone and head down to the office." Bobby was so excited he could barley hold it in. His fists were clenched so tight, he was trying his hardest to hold it in, he didn't want to look like an idiot in front of everyone.

"Well shall we go? Let's go Galileo!"

"Ralts, Ralts! Galileo was jumping up and down with excitement, he was just as ready and excited as Bobby.

Kotomi rushed past Echo, hugging Pichu as he gasped for air. She dashed to the first floor where Naota was picking Poliwag up. Kotomi run straight into Naota, knocking them both down along with their Pokemon. "Watch it!" Naota yelled as he fell to the ground. "Sorry!" Kotomi cried on the floor. Naota scoffed and stood up, wiping his self off. "Poliwag? Where are you?" Naota called out. A faint cry was heard from a trash can sitting in the hall, which Pichu and Poliwag had been thrown into during the crash. Kotomi jumped up and ran to the trash can. She reached in and pulled out Pichu. She hugged Pichu tightly screaming; "Pichu! Oh, Pichu, are you ok? Are you hurt? Are you sane?" The trash can toppled over and Poliwag stumbled out, walking to Naota.

"We should really get to the office everyone." Bobby looked around the hall looking at everyone there. These were going to be his team mates for a while, he hope everyone could get along. He had had his doubts.

"Are you ready Galileo?"

"RALTS!!"

"Let's do this everyone!" Bobby took off in the direction of the office running full speed, Galileo was running not too far behind.

As Elvira was walking down the hall she noticed Naota, who nodded at her. Before she could say hi to Naota Kotomi crashed into him. It caused both of them to fall and sent Pichu and Poliwag into the trash can that was near by. She felt a warm feeling inside when she noticed that both trainers cared about their pokemon more than their self-being.[color=#800080] "You guys make perfect heroes"[/color] Elvira said to both of them. [color=#800080]"I'm glad you guys will be my partners. I'm Elvira, Elvira Crimson."[/color]

Kotomi look over at Elvira. "Oh, hello, Elvira. I'm Kotomi Ichinose. I'm from Cerulean City in the Kanto region. Pleased to meet you. And this is Pichu." Kotomi said holding out her Pichu. "Say hello, Pichu." "Picha!" Pichu cried and smiled. Naota picked up Poliwag. "Oh my Arceus, Poliwag. You smell like crap. You need to take a swim later and get that smell off of you." Naota said, putting Poliwag back on the floor. He then turned to Elvira. "Oh, thanks, I guess. I'm Naota Maaka. I'm from Phence City here in Orre." Naota said.

Just at that moment, a chime rang throughout the Pokemon HQ Lab. The chime sounded 12 times. Then Professor Krane open the door to his office. "Hello, kids!" He said to the ones standing outside his door. "Most of you are right on time. I wonder where the others are. I'll leave the door open and they can show up whenever they want."

She sees the Professor from down the hall "Hello Professor Krane! Sorry if I am late." she said with joy that she can start her next journey. In her excitement she trip and right before she hit the ground Vulpix jumped out of her hands "Vul?" Vulpix said quizzically. She got up in a hurry dusting her self off and walked into his office.

"Hi Professor! I am so ready for these machines! I've been waiting all morning!" Bobby was jumping up and down slightly as he said this. He could not contain his excitement any longer. Galileo was watching Bobby with a puzzled look on his face. He did not understand what was going on but he knew it was probably a good thing.

"So, what do we have to do?" Bobby said, he stopped jumping only for a moment.

Professor Krane smiled as Bobby, Echo, Kotomi, and Naota walked into his office. Laying on a table in the back of the room was five Snag Machines. "Hello, kids! Today is the day you're Pokemon adventure starts!" Krane said. "Here are the Snag Machines! These machines will aloud to snag other trainer's Pokemon. But we are using these for good. The evil team Cipher have created Shadow Pokemon. These Pokemon may destroy our world and this would lead to an all out battle between the Legendary Pokemon and Shadow Pokemon."

"It is said in many Sinnoh legends that the universe, Pokémon world included, was created by a single Pokémon, Arceus. In a void of nothingness, a single egg came into being, which then hatches into Arceus, the first Pokémon to be in existence. Arceus creates Dialga, Palkia, and possibly Giratina and gives Dialga and Palkia the abilities to control time and space. Giratina is banished into another dimension for its behavior. Then, during very early formation of the world, possibly sooner, Arceus creates Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit to create willpower, knowledge, and emotion respectively, attributes that are in all modern humans and Pokémon. They dive to the bottom of present-day Lake Valor, Lake Acuity, and Lake Verity, respectively, dubbing the term "the lake guardians." Around this time, Mew came into being, containing the DNA of every Pokémon to exist in the future." Professor Krane said. Naota and Kotomi listened closly, as they both wanted to hear about the creation of the world.

Krane continued for awhile then stopped. "I'm so sorry! Got a little carried away!" Krane laughed. "So, kids. I'm sorry to said that you get the Snag Machines yet. I know that all of you have one Pokemon only. Here in Orre, we fight in double battles, which uses two Pokemon. There is a small forest area behind the lab. I've imported many Pokemon to keep there! Please take these Pokeballs!" Professor Krane explained, then he handed everyone a Pokeball. Naota scoffed. "So we can't get our machines unless we have a second Pokemon?" Naota asked. Krane nodded. "Again, I'm sorry for this. Please go catch another Pokemon." And on that note, Krane turned to his desk. Kotomi walked out with Pichu. Naota set Poliwag on the ground and left the office. Poliwag followed.

[spoiler=OOC PLEASE READ]
The time has come for you to catch your first wild Pokemon! I have a few rules to this.
All five generations are allowed to be used.
The Pokemon must be below level 12 but higher than 9.
You must PM me the Pokemon you would like to catch so I can approve the Pokemon.

Taken;
Kotomi-Cleffa
Naota-Smergle
[/spoiler]

Bobby listened intently, this is the most he's paid attention in a long time. He was mesmerized by what the professor was saying. He knew little about the history about the Pokemon world. He had only heard of these Pokemon Professor Krane was talking about through stories. He thought they were only legend. Just as Krane finished talking Bobby smiled.

"I've been waiting for this for so long, and now it's here. This is all so surreal. Are you ready for this Galileo?" Bobby took the pokeball from Professor Krane's hands. He studied it for a few moments then he looked down at Galileo.

"So do you want to help me catch a wild Pokemon?"

"Ralts!" Galileo's excitedment could be heard through his voice.

"Well let's go!"

Kotomi stood in the forested area behind the lab. It was dark in the forest, even though it was the middle of the afternoon. Pichu stuck close to Kotomi, holding onto her leg. Naota and his Poliwag rushed by Kotomi and Pichu, shocking Kotomi, fore she thought Naota was a wild Pokemon for a second. "I-It's ok, P-P-Pichu. It's just Naota and his Pokemon. We'll find a friend for us." Kotomi muttered. All of a sudden, a small Cleffa stumbled out of the bushes and sighted Kotomi. "Cleff?" the Pokemon cried. Kotomi waved. "Pichu..." Kotomi whispered. "Use tackle!" she continued. Pichu nodded and dashed into the Cleffa. Cleffa was knocked to the ground. Pichu dashed back to Kotomi's side as the Cleffa started crying. "Oh no! We hurt her!" Kotomi yelled. She ran to the Cleffa and picked her up. Kotomi's legs were covered with cuts and blood from the pointed sticks that stuck out of the trees and bushes. "Oh no!" Kotomi cried again. "You knocked her into the bush with torns!" Kotomi said to Pichu. "Picha.." Pichu said. He seemed to be saying sorry. Kotomi smiled. "It's ok, Pichu. I know you didn't mean to." she said. Kotomi looked at her legs. "We need to help Cleffa before we fix my cuts." Kotomi said. Pichu nodded. Kotomi, with Cleffa in her arms, and Pichu ran to the lab to fix Cleffa. Naota was watching the entire thing with Poliwag in his arms. "Kotomi-chan..." he whispered. "She cares more about Pokemon she just met than she cares about herself. She's one in a million."

Archived