Pokemon Return of the Shadows (IC/Not Accepting/Started)

Pichu

Bobby left the office and stepped outside in the back of the lab. He was walking into the forest with Galileo right next to him. He stood at the clearing for a moment staring at the forest.

"[i]I hope I can find a good match for Galileo and I."[/i] Bobby thought to himself. He started on again into the forest. He walked around for a while and was looking around. All he saw were tall trees. Nothing could be seen from beyond the forest. Just then he heard a rustle in the grass, he and Galileo stopped and looked around cautiously. A growl came from the bushes "Grr..."

"What is that?! Bobby exclaimed. "Galileo fire a shadow ball at the bush!"

"Rrrrrrallts!" Galileo began charging a shadow ball, when it gets about as big as his head he fires it at the bushes. Right before it hits the bushes a Houndour jumps out.

"Grr.." The Houndour was looking Galileo right in the eyes as it was growling. The Houndour took in a big breath and let go and ember right at Galileo.

"Woah! Galileo dodge the ember! Then us another shadow ball!"

Galileo jumped out of the way of the ember and shot another shadow ball. The shadow ball whipped through the air and crashed down into the wild Houndour's skull. The Houndour was hit back a little bit only dazed.

"Now use Psychic!"

Galileo put its hands on his head and concentrated. A huge wave of psychic energy could be seen flying in Houndour's direction. The psychic attack landed right into Houndor and knocked it to the ground.

"Got you." Bobby said as he pulled a pokeball out of his pack. "Now to catch you!" Bobby threw the pokeball it opened up and captured the Houndor. The pokeball landed on the ground and rocked back and forth for a while, but when it had finally stopped Bobby knew he had caught his second wild Pokemon.

"We did it Galileo! Good job! Let's go see how the others are doing! First I need a name for this Houndor, he's fierce and headstrong,I know! I'll name you Akihiro!"

[color=#800080]"There better be some good pokemon out there"[/color] Elvira said to herself. She was referring for her love of ghost, dark, and psychic type pokemon. "[color=#800080]Come on lets go Shuppet."[/color] she said enthusiastically. They started moving into the forest behind the lab and found a few pokemon, but none were of the three types. She later saw a Houndour, which she chased. [color=#800080]"Get back here, you'll be mine!"[/color] she screamed, but it was no use though, the Houndour got away. [color=#800080]"Hmmm, i was so close... to getting near it."[/color] Elvira was getting impatient now. [color=#800080]"Where are all the pokemon!" [/color]

That's when she spotted something between all the bushes. As she got closer she realized what it was, it was a Elgyem, which she has never seen one before. That's when she took out her pokedex, realizing that it was a psychic type. [color=#800080]"You will be mine!"[/color] she screamed. [color=#800080]"Shuppet use Screech"[/color]

[color=#808080]"Shuppet!!"[/color] Shuppet then inhaled and let out a giant screech pushing Elgyem until it hit a tree.

[color=#800080]"Nice job Shuppet"[/color] Elvira said. [color=#800080]"Now use knock off"[/color] Shuppet rushed toward Elgyem, but was cut short when Elgyem used a thunderbolt. It hit Shuppet straight on. [color=#800080]"No shuppet, are you all right."[/color] Shuppet quickly regain its balance in the air. [color=#800080]"Nice!"[/color] she yelled. [color=#800080]"It can't learn that move naturally. Now I really want it. Shuppet use night shade." [/color] Shuppet made a mirage of itself which it then sent toward Elgyem hitting it straight on. Elvira without hesitation reach into her bag, got a pokeball and threw at Elgyem.

The pokeball hit Elgyem on the head turning into a red beam which was then absorbed into the pokeball. It shook a few times but the Elgyem didn't get out, meaning that it was caught. [color=#800080]"Yahoooo!!!! Nice job Shuppet we caught it! Now lets go back to the lab so both of you can get a rest."[/color]

Naota stood in his stop for awhile, thinking about Kotomi. Then a strange Pokemon passed his path. Naota tugged his PokeDex from his pocket. "Elgyem, the Cerebral Pokemon. Nobody had ever seen an Elygem before it made its sudden appearance in the desert." the PokeDex buzzed. Naota smiled and tossed shoved the PokeDex into his pocket. "Poliwag, use Bubblebeam!" Naota yelled pointing at the Elgyem. "Poliwag!" Poliwag yelled using Bubblebeam. The Elgyem floated above the attack and laughed. "It's mocking us, Poliwag!" Naota yelled. Poliwag started jumping up and down, crying. "Come on, girl! We'll catch him!" Naota said. Poliwag stopped crying and jumped at Elgyem. "Use Ice Ball!" Poliwag did so, hitting the Elgyem head on. The Elgyem fell into a heavily dark area. "Where did it go?!" Naota yelled, looking around. They lost the Pokemon. "Damn it!" Naota cried. Poliwag walked up to Naota, laying her head on his leg. Then another Pokemon appeared. Naota grabbed his PokeDex. "Smeargle, the Painter Pokemon. Colored fluids ooze from their tails which they use to mark their territory and to express themselves." Naota put his PokeDex in his pocket and pointed at the Smeargle. "Use Ice Ball, Poliwag!" Poliwag did so. The bubbles hit Smeargle, knocking him to the ground. Naota pulled a Pokeball from his pocket. "Go, Pokeball!" Naota tossed the Pokeball at the Smeargle. The Pokeball hit the Smeargle and then opened. A red beam shot out and engulf Smeargle. The beam retracted into the ball, and the ball closed. It fell to the ground where Smeargle was. The Pokeball rocked back and forth several times. The Pokeball stopped rocking and made a strange beeping sound. Naota walked over to the Pokeball and picked it up. "We did it, Poliwag. We caught a Pokemon."

Kotomi sat in a small chair with Pichu in her lap. The Nurse Joy who worked at the lab was healing Cleffa. "She's going to be ok, right?" Kotomi asked. Nurse Joy smiled. "She's going to be fine! In ten minutes time, she will be as good as ever!" Joy said. "But we should check on you too. Your legs don't look so good." Kotomi sighed. "I'll be fine. The bleeding as stopped and I put some bandages on. I put on some tights so the cuts aren't visable." Kotomi said. Joy nodded. After ten minutes passed, Cleffa was fine and playing with Pichu. Kotomi and Nurse Joy couldn't help but to smile. "You were trying to catch that Cleffa, weren't you?" Nurse Joy asked. Kotomi nodded. "The Professor said I needed a second Pokemon and she was the first one I saw." Kotomi said. "Maybe you should ask Cleffa if she would like to join you." Joy said. Kotomi walked over to Pichu and Cleffa and kneeled down. "Hey, Cleffa." Kotomi said softly. "I was wondering if you would like to join my Pokemon Team." she continued, holding out a Pokeball. "I didn't mean to hurt you and if you join me, you could play with Pichu whenever you like!" Cleffa smiled and started jumping. Kotomi pressed the button on the Pokeball and a red beam engulfed Cleffa. "I caught a Cleffa!"

Bobby starting walking back to the lab. He looked up and realized he didn't know where he was.

"Crap I lost track of where I was when I was catching that Houndour.." Bobby reached to his belt and grabbed his first pokeball, he took it off his belt and threw it up in the air.

"Come on out Galileo." With a flash of red light Galileo was standing in front of Bobby.

"Ralts?"

"Do you happen to know where we came from?"

Galileo looked around for a while. "Ralts.."

"So you don't know either? Just great, well we better pick a direction and start walking."

She rushed out of the professors office in hope of getting a good pokemon."I hope I can capture a rare pokemon like maybe a Ryhorn, or maybe a Wiggltuff. I don't know I hope it is good." she said to Vulpix as they ran to the forest. " Vulpix what is that?" she shouted as she saw a shadow moved out of the corner of her eye. She turns around to see a wild Zorua " Oh my, its a Zorua I have never seen one in person its so CUTE!!" She said "Vulpix Quick attack." Vulpix ran at top speed towards Zorua, at the last minute Zorua moved causing Vulpix to run head first into a tree. "Vul!" Vulpix said in pain "Vulpix use Fire blast!" She said Vulpix summoned all the strength it had and unleashed a powerful Fire Blast which hit Zorua dead center. "Your mine Zorua!" she yells as she threw a pokeball at Zorua. It rocked back and forth for a moment the stopped "Yes I have a Zorua!!".

Naota was walking with Poliwag. They entered the lab and into Krane's office. Naota held a Pokeball, holding his new Smeargle. The office was empty, except for Naota and Poliwag. The five Snag Machines still laid on the table in the back. There was a small note attached to one. Naota picked it up. "Stepped out for a moment. Please wait for me. -Krane." Naota read. He put to note down and sat down in Professor Krane's chair. Kotomi, Pichu, and Cleffa soon walked into the office. "You caught a Cleffa, huh?" Naota said. Kotomi nodded. "What did you catch?" she asked. Naota held up his Pokeball. "A Smeargle." he said. Kotomi smiled. Then she took out Cleffa's Pokeball. "Return, Cleffa." she said. Cleffa retreated to her Pokeball. "Where's the Professor?" Kotomi asked. "He stepped out for bit." Naota said. A loud bang was heard from upstairs. Then several others. Then there was a scream. "What's going on?!" Kotomi yelled. Naota stood up and ran out of the room. Poliwag, Kotomi, and Pichu followed. They all ran to the source of the sounds. There was a young male with grey hair and his Zoroark. He turned to Kotomi and Naota. "What are you doing here?" the man asked. Behind the man was several men in metal suits and Professor Krane. The man's Zoroark looked different from other Pokemon. "What are you doing with the Professor?!" Kotomi asked. The man laughed. "Doesn't concern you, does it?" he said. "Zoroark. Peons. Take the Professor out and then take out the lab." the man laughed. "Sure thing, Grantie." the peons said in unison and then rushed Krane out of the room. Grantie released his Arbok. "Arbok, use Posion Sting." Grantie said. Arbok did so. Naota stood in front of Kotomi, taking the shot. "Go get the machines and warn the others!" Kotomi and Pichu nodded and ran down the hall.

Echo walked into the Professors office with her new pokemon "Where is everybody?" She said as she sat down with her pokemon. She looked around waiting for everyone to return, bored with sitting around so she stood up and walked out the door which led to the hallway."I really wished the others were back." she said as her Vulpix jumped out of her arms as stared running down the hall, " Where are you going?" she yelled running after her.

"Gosh I wish we could find the way out, he Galileo, do you think Akihiro knows the way out?" Bobby and Galileo had been wandering around the forest for what seemed like hours. They both had no idea what direction to walk.

"I don't know if Akihiro trusts us enough yet."
"Ralts..."
"You're tired too huh buddy? Well I'm sorry for being such an idiot and not keeping track of us..." Bobby let out a long exasperated sigh.

"I wish someone would find us.."

OOC: @Haze: The forest where they were was right behind the lab and it was contained so no one could get out but the way they came in.

Kotomi ran to the office where she tripped over Echo's Vulpix. Kotomi grabbed the Vulpix from the ground. "Are you ok, little Vulpix?" Kotomi asked. Then she handed the Pokemon to Echo and then handed a Snag Machine to Echo. She grabed one for her self and put it on. "The Professor is being kidnapped like he did seven years ago! We need to stop Cipher!" Kotomi said and she ran back upstairs to Naota, who had both Poliwag and Smeargle out. "Where are you taking the Professor?" Kotomi asked. Grantie laughed. "Away from here! Plus I told you it have nothing to do with you." Grantie said. As he was talking, Kotomi handed Naota a Snag Machine, which he put on. "Go Cleffa!" Kotomi said throwing a Pokemon. Cleffa appeared by Pichu and then the two ran up to Naota's Pokemon. Grantie's Arbok stood in place. Grantie then tossed another Pokeball, releasing a Servine. "Servine use Leaf Storm!" Grantie said. Servine attacked Kotomi's and Naota's Pokemon, hurting Poliwag the most. "Pichu use Volt Tackle!" Kotomi yelled. "Smeargle use Rock Smash!" Naota yelled. Pichu and Smeargle jumped over to Servine and used their attacks, but it barly hurt him. Then there was a loud sound outside.

OOC: I know, while he was catching his Houndour he went too deep and lost where he was.

"Wait, is that light?!" Bobby saw the way out of the forest, exactly where he came in he started sprinting towards it with Galileo not to far behind. He reached the entrance and exited the forest.

"Too bad I didn't know there was only one way out this whole time. Lets go back Galileo."

Bobby casually walked back to the lab. He walked in the door and noticed something was wrong. He heard screams coming from upstairs. He and Galileo ran upstairs and saw the whole scene. He looked around at everyone there. His thoughts were racing. What should he do?

"What do we want to do?!" He exclaimed. Just then he heard the noise outside.

He flinched in terror "What was that?!" Galileo was clenched to Bobby's leg terrified.

Elvira was almost back to the lab when she saw what looked like an explosion. It was also accompanied by a loud noise. [color=#800080]"What was that?"[/color] Elvira said to herself. [color=#800080]"Well whatever it is I better check it out."[/color] Elvira, now only a few feet away from the lab, ran inside. She noticed that some of the snag machines were missing. [color=#800080]"Don't tell me-"[/color] Elvira ran outside only to see a few people carrying away Professor Krane. "[color=#800080]Hey, let go of the professor!"[/color] Elvira shouted. [color=#800080]"Better let him go now or else you're all going to get it."[/color] Elvira then got two pokeballs ready to battle if that's what she needed to do.

The noise outside was Grantie's Zoroark, who unleased several Shadow Balls on the building. The people in the lab where running outside. Zoroark was destroying the lab! Kotomi, Naota, Pichu, Cleffa, Poliwag, and Smeargle started running to the stairway when the second floor collasped, sending them down to the first floor. Grantie's laugh was heard then two of the walls fell onto the debres of the second floor, hitting Kotomi. Naota tried to push the wall off of her and then pulled her out. "Where's that guy?" Kotomi asked, grabbing her bleeding head. Naota shrugged and dashed outside. Kotomi and their Pokemon follwed. Grantie and all of the Cipher Peons, along with the Zoroark and Professor Krane, were sitting in a strange type of hovercraft. In a flash of light, the car was gone and the lab was now a large pile of rubble. Naota grabbed his hat and threw it at the ground. "Damn it!"

Bobby fell through the floor and landed on the grass hard, he landed with a huge thud.

"Ugh, that hurts, I think I broke my hand.." Bobby pushed the rubble on him away with his right hand. He got up and bushed the dust away. "I can't feel my left hand.."

He walked around looking for Galileo. He spotted him standing under a tree terrified.

"Come here Galileo. Is everyone alright?" Bobby was hunched over in pain and holding his right hand.

Kotomi fell into the grass, with several tears forming in her eyes. Pichu and Cleffa sat by her. Naota kicked the ground. He looked at the cloud of dust that the strange hovercar left. He held up a two Pokeballs, returning Smeargle and Poliwag. Then he unzipped his sweatshirt and threw it on the ground. Kotomi looked over at Naota. "Don't.." she muttered. Then Naota started running in the direction of the hovercar. A young women walked up to Kotomi and stood by her. "Hello, Kotomi-chan." the women said. Kotomi nodded. "We should take a look at your head." she continued, gesturing to Kotomi's bleeding head. Kotomi looked up at the women. Then she stood up, picked up her Pokemon, and walked over to Nurse Joy, who had a Pokemon Center next to the contained forest. Naota stopped running and was now walking back to what was left of the lab.

Archived