~~Death City~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1334082350' post='5909077']
I still refuse to let this place die. It's the most fun I've had on YCM in ages...

I've become a lurker except in C&O after I quit Yugioh.
[/quote]

It's hardly fun if you ask me, but that's because I'm too lazy to actually come up with the battle system.

I'd appreciate it if (and would probably pay) someone made something up and PMed it to me.

Then the real thing can start.

[quote name='Garazza' timestamp='1334112653' post='5909693']
I'll give you a basic battle system idea. Make it turn based and use a number generator to determine how effective an attack is. You figure the rest out.
[/quote]

I KNOW this much. This is the original design, your suggestion didn't contribute at all. :l

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1334168423' post='5910356']
Mugen, suggestion.

Say that if you roll doubles of a number, perhaps you'll be able to use your "Soul Resonance", its damage depending on the number that appears as doubles.

How about that?
[/quote]

This actually proves interesting.

There will also be a stat multiplier, Soulforce.

Damage inflicted, if you are in fact using this multiplier, is considered as Soul Damage.

Most enemies will have Regular Def and Soul Def.

Most of you would start with a Soulforce value of less than one, so your Soul attacks will be weaker than your regular ones. There will be exceptions, of course.

The weapon's rolls, if your Soulforce is superior to 1, will be changed to Soul Damage, but not multiplied.

If the Technician manages to match his Soul Damage roll with his partner's physical damage roll, the result will be a higher level of Resonance. This is of course highly unlikely to happen.

Archived