~~Death City~~

Credit to BT for the logo. <3
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/063/4/2/logoidea1_by_peetzaahhh2010-d4rqeyq.png[/img]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Wassup, wassup~

Welcome to Death City, home to the Death Weapon & Meister Academy, which I prefer referring to simply as Shibusen.

I suppose you must be wondering what to do, now that you've stumbled upon this oasis of the desert~? I can only assume you came to join us in living in the middle of nowhere, where all kinds of weird events come up with no proper warning~?

Good to hear~!

Now, now. Since I'm also a School headmaster, and as fancy as it may be we are still a club in YCM, there are rules you'll need to follow.[/font][/b]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][spoiler=[/font][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]And these are...[/font][/b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]][/font]

[b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]For one, remember to follow the basic rules of the forum. Simply put, don't flame, spam, advertice, etc.

Then, I would appreciate it if you typed properly, with good grammar. And punctuation too, please. I understand some people just ignore this, but I'm going to enforce it, as I happen to dislike reading poor writing~

Another thing, please make sure all of your posts are at least five words long, no one-liners are allowed. I'm a teacher after all, it's natural to want my students to speak properly, eh~?

Ah, something else. Even if many of your are interested in everything that's happened around this place in the recent year or so, please refrain from talking in this place without a residence. You know, anyone could be a witch, I have to make sure you aren't one~
...For those who didn't get that, just don't post here if you're not a member, okay~?

Once you've decided to stay in here, you can choose to join Shibusen if you so desire. It's in no way an obligation for any of you, but a Deathscythe would do me real good since the last one- well, you don't need to know this.

Also, don't ever forget that I and my... ugh... temporary partner have the final say in whatever happens in this town, alrighty~?[/font][/b]

[b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]You'll get a few warnings before I kick you out, I guess. But once you're out, don't try coming back unless you want a chop~[/font][/b][font=comic sans ms,cursive][/spoiler][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][spoiler=[/font][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]~Leaders of Death City~[/font][/b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]][/font][/color]
[b][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000000]Well, so far we don't have that much of a government in this place. Generally, I would be enough; I believe I've gained the respect of this town with what I've done in the past~

But still... he...[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=6]BAKANE![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000]Ugh...[/color][/font][/b]

[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/021/0/0/se___excalibur_says_fool_by_endrasa-d37qcb7.gif[/img]

[quote][color=#a9a9a9][font=times new roman,times,serif]I am second in command in this place, the great EXCALIBUR![/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif]I'm sure you have all heard of my legend. If any of you hasn't I'll be happy to tell you of my epic adventures over a cup of coffee. You might want to call me Armz though, I prefer that name.[/font][/color][/quote]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]There you go guys, this it my temporary partner, second in command... Excalibur. I-I mean, Armadilloz, or whatever name he's come up with... Ugh, so annoying...[/font][/b][/color]

[b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Oh, I almost forgot~[/font][/b]

[b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I also have this kid serve as a leader, but that's because of plot holes. Don't go around asking~[/font][/b]

[b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Why don't you come introduce yourself, eh~?[/font][/b]

[img]http://rosprites.simn.de/crscdb/Alcyone/8.gif[/img]
[quote][font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][color=#4b0082]Eh... Eh... Yes...[/color][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][color=#4b0082]I-I'm Crona, this here is my partner Ragnarok...[/color][/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif][color=#4b0082]P-p-pleased to meet all of you... please follow the rules...[/color][/font][/quote]
[color=#000000][/spoiler][/color]

[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][spoiler=[b]Shibusen?[/b]][/font]

[b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Oh yeah, the school. I'm sure that if you've stumbled upon this place, you already know of the existence of this [/font][/b][font=comic sans ms][b]establishment, and what our goal is... or well, [i]was. [/i]First of all I think I should let you know, that as much hope you may be, you are NOT all secretly weapons. In fact, there's probably nothing special about most of you. But who is to know, maybe some of you will turn out to be weapons after all~[/b][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]1) There are no tests whatsoever, in regards of acceptance into Shibusen. You ask, you're in~[/b]

[b]2) We are not going to separate you into Meisters and Weapons as soon as you join us. You'll have to reveal your hidden capabilities. And only by matching a partner's wavelength will you awaken, or not, your hidden weapon nature. But beware, you won't be able to change partners. If you are both weapons, then you're in luck~![/b]

[b]But no worries, I'm not going to allow two Meisters to be together, that would be quite hindering, after all~[/b][/font][/color]

[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/021/0/0/se___excalibur_says_fool_by_endrasa-d37qcb7.gif[/img]

[quote][color=#a9a9a9][font=times new roman,times,serif]Although I SHOULD remind you![/font][/color]

[color=#a9a9a9][font=times new roman,times,serif]Anyone could resonate with me, as long as Shinigami doesn't need me! I could give any of you the power of LEGENDS![/font][/color][/quote]

[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Ugh, yeah. You can go ahead and partner with him if you want, but I recommend against it...[/b]

[b]3) The way of organizing your missions will be managed later. For now, you should feel your way around school, make friends, find your partner maybe. When the mission system is up and running, you can start gathering souls~[/b][/font][/spoiler][/color]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000000][spoiler=[/color][color=#000000][b]Just how long have we been around?[/b][/color][color=#000000]][/color][/font][color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]You know, it ain't easy to keep up with time when you're tasked with harvesting souls in an academic, organized way~

So I decided I'd put a little more fun into it~!

And so I decided to add the "Soundtrack of the Week". Pretty self-explanatory, once a week I'll find an OST or whatever it might be, and put it up here~

Week 5 - Taking things slowly.[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXlaQlTPUI4[/media][/color][color=#000000][/spoiler][/color]

[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][spoiler=[b]Who's in so far~[/b]][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Leader-[/b]Mugendramon [b]That'd be me~![/b]
[b]Co-Leader- Yuzuru Otonashi[/b][/font][/color][b]. Our beloved depressive, Crona~![/b]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Co-Leader- Armadilloz[/b][/font][/color][b]... that guy. ...Stay away from him he's nuts.[/b]

[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]-Members-[/b][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Garazza (Shibusen) [/b][/font][/color][b]-Technician, paired with Anger Level-[/b]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Chaos (Shibusen) -Demon Sword Weapon, paired with Lovely-[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Lovely (Shibusen) -Technician, paired with Chaos-[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Renji (Shibusen)[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Anger Level (Shibusen) [/b][/font][/color][b]-Demon Trident Weapon, paired with Garazza-[/b]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Smear (Shibusen)[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Jaz (Shibusen)[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]=KINGSTAR= (Shibusen)[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Jermon8 (Shibusen)[/b][/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive][/spoiler][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][spoiler=[b]Oh, I almost forgot~! How to acquire a residence here in Death City~?[/b]][/font]

[b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Just apply like this~[/font][/b]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Name:[/b][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Intended whereabouts:[/b][/font] (That'd be either Shibusen or the Residential area)

[b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]How much do you know about us?: [/font][/b](This basically says, have you watched the Anime? Read the manga? Both? None, even?)
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][/spoiler][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]That's all, folks~[/b][/font][/color]

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this anime! I'm here to join.

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Name: Garazza[/b][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Intended whereabouts:[/b][/font] [/font][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]Shibusen[/b][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]How much do you know about us?:[/font][/b][/font] [font=comic sans ms,cursive][b]I've watched the anime. I'm only half way through, but my god I love this show![/b][/font]

Now am I in?

Oh, first member.

You'r acce-[font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000000][b]Hold on a second~[/b][/color][/font]

[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Famyx/PKMN%20Box/Shinigami-sama.png[/img]

[quote][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b][color=#000000]Have you read the rules, kid~?[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000000]I said you have to use proper grammar, namely, please capitalize the I when referring to yourself~[/color][/b][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][b][color=#000000]If you fix that, you're in~[/color][/b][/font][/quote]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1330620281' post='5849855']
[b]Name:[/b] Chaos Sonic
[b]Intended Whereabouts:[/b] Shibusen
[b]How much do you know about us?[/b] Watched the anime subbed and dubbed, though haven't read much of the manga.

Shinigami Quote - "Mandolin?"
[/quote]

[img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk23/Famyx/PKMN%20Box/Shinigami-sama.png[/img]

[quote][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000000]Oh, that f*cking coffee.[/color][/font][/b]

[b][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#000000]...Where are my manners~! You're in~[/color][/font][/b][/quote]

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1330622978' post='5849919']
[b]Name:[/b] Same as it always is.
[b]Intended Whereabouts:[/b] Local Area
[b]How much do you know about us?[/b] Seen the whole dubbed anime.

Random question: Link to the spites you use?
[/quote]

I actually find them on google, I don't have a reliable source.

I have them all on a convo with Black, I guess I can let you in that as well?

[quote][color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Oh! I've been waiting for you~![/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Let me introduce this fellow to all those who don't know who he is. Although I expect all of you to know that anyway~![/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]This is Armz, and he'll be helping Exca- Black in taking care of this place.[/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]These two are the only Co-Leaders I plan on having, at least for a while~[/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]And Fairy, too~![/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]You're both in~[/font][/b][/color][/quote]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1330630142' post='5850105']
I'm actually glad to see this club. Why?

Cause before I made a DWMA Club before, except I had 7 mods for it as my 7 deathscythes.
[/quote]

Well, there aren't quite as many Soul Eater fans in this site as there are... say... Digimon ones?

So having too many leaders won't do.

And hey, your goal here is to become -or make- a Deathscythe.

Until that happens, Shinigami will be wielding Excalibur, or fighting old-style.

AND I'm going to start with the Missions real soon.

[quote name='Mugendramon' timestamp='1330630531' post='5850117']
Well, there aren't quite as many Soul Eater fans in this site as there are... say... Digimon ones?[/quote]
Not everyone on YCM likes the same thing.
Which can be rather annoying at times :/

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1330631897' post='5850170']
Well that was a trial club...XD

And missions? Nice^^
[/quote]

Although don't expect it to be like Quatz.

You get no stats.

There are no fights.

And it's not [i]quite [/i]riddles.

On the bright side there will be like 10 of them to solve constanly coming up again.

[quote name='❤ Lovely Warrior ❤' timestamp='1330636897' post='5850319']
So is it still the same? collect 99 human souls and 1 witch soul?
[/quote]

[quote][color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Ah! Glad you ask~![/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I've thought about it for a while, and the level of Deathscythes I've gotten from that method hasn't quite turned as it was supposed to.[/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Sure, I [i]could[/i] make you spend years to achieve that position and have it not be as effective as it should~[/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]And then there is the [i]other[/i] , darker method. I'm not going to turn you into Kishins, no~[/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Instead of collecting your 99 human souls, you can gather and feed your weapons seven witches' Souls, and the result will be something way more powerful than the average Deathscythe. This method is, of course, much more dangerous than it would be to do it the old way.[/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Unfortunately, I can only apply one of the systems, I can't go around being unfair, now can I~?[/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I'll wait for a week from now until hopefully more people decide to show up~[/font][/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Then you'll have to make your choice, students~[/font][/b][/color][/quote]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1330638523' post='5850364']
Ok just saying its not 99 human souls per say. Its 99 kishin eggs...as they said in dubbed. But potato patato.

Anyway the 7 witches souls sounds easier to me LOL
[/quote]

I'm sure only Fairy understands what I'm going to say, because you haven't read the manga.

Human souls actually don't become Kishin Eggs.

That was made up in the anime to clearly separate what can be eaten and what can't.

My point? In Black Star's prologue in the Manga, Al Capone doesn't show up at Angela's castle.

Black Star was supposed to feed Tsubaki Mifune's "strong Soul", which is worth 99 regular souls.

Innocents and evildoers have the same human soul. But the effects of the soul on the consumer vary according to their owner's ways.

[s]Also topic got 99 views, it's about time to make it a Deathscythe[/s]

I'm loading episode 23 right now. I know what happens and and its OK to talk about stuff beyond that episode around me. Back to the topic at hand: I find collecting 99 Kishin souls and 1 witch soul easier. You can collect souls after you become a Death scythe. So just do the normal method and slowly gain more power afterwards.

Archived