Why ??

Master Ingo

Maximum Server limit wouldn't be reached if he'd get rid of all these accounts that haven't been used in months, as well as all the locked and outdated posts.

This simple,

Moderators: Lock all outdated posts. If they are on page 3, and haven't had a comment in at least 30 days, lock the post. Nobody is going to flip to page 7 to check out what was said 4 months ago.

Administrators: Delete all accounts that have not had activity for 30-60 days and free up some server space. Warn all accounts that have not had activity for 20-40 days that their account will be deleted if not used.

Not trying to be rude or incosniderate about it, but if its all about server space, then make the space. Members don't care about post count, just points and reps, and even those can be modified to accomodate for a large influx of members.

Maximum Server limit wouldn't be reached if he'd get rid of all these accounts that haven't been used in months' date=' as well as all the locked and outdated posts.

This simple,

Moderators: Lock all outdated posts. If they are on page 3, and haven't had a comment in at least 30 days, lock the post. Nobody is going to flip to page 7 to check out what was said 4 months ago.

Administrators: Delete all accounts that have not had activity for 30-60 days and free up some server space. Warn all accounts that have not had activity for 20-40 days that their account will be deleted if not used.

Not trying to be rude or incosniderate about it, but if its all about server space, then make the space. Members don't care about post count, just points and reps, and even those can be modified to accomodate for a large influx of members.

[/quote']

Actually, I only care about post count. Maybe points a little, but that's only because I have loads. I don't care about reps.

Archived