Werewolves (So it begins again)

Dwarven King

I found nothing else of intrest, so I pondered on who might have done this horrible think. I had caught wolf scent again, and it was mixed with the blood. Along with fur. I headed over to the one known as Renji and asked "Hey man, you got any idea what the hell happened? I mean, it was obviously a wolf, but where did it come from? Who?"

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Forsaken Wulf' timestamp='1332820359' post='5890426']
After smashing the toilet wide open with a gigantic turd [/overexaggeration], I make my way through the manor, pencil-shank still prepared just in case, until I made my way over to the kitchen. There, I saw a few of the other guests, one of them cleaning up another puddle of blood with a mop.

"Geezus, over here, too?!" I blurted out, possibly grabbing the attention of whomever else was in or near the kitchen. I put my pencil away in my messenger bag, then decided that now was as good a time as any to "mingle". "Sorry if I was interrupting anything," I said. "So, uh... how is everyone this morning?"
[/quote]

As the guests awoke, one caught my eye. The individual returning from the washroom was [i]carrying a pencil! [/i]A subtle clue but, it could indicate him being a detective of sorts. Maybe even the investigator. But his name is off putting. "Forsaken [b]WULF[/b]". Why would one want to incur such biased against himself by including the dreaded beast's name in his own? I cannot make any biased moves. I should get to know him better. As a good sleuth should...
"Hello fine sir!" I call as I approach him friendly. I don't suspect him. Wolves don't carry around pencils....or do they?

But there is another guest who catches my attention. The female known as Flandre Scarlet. So far she is the only one who has voted who will be eliminated. The man named Evilsoul. What was going on between them?

& If the protector protects someone form being [b]Killed[/b] but the Alpha wolf chooses to turn the target into a wolf, would they still be protected or would they be turned into a wolf?

[quote name='Admiral Tim' timestamp='1332870144' post='5890991']
& If the protector protects someone form being [b]Killed[/b] but the Alpha wolf chooses to turn the target into a wolf, would they still be protected or would they be turned into a wolf?
[/quote]

They would be protected. :3

As i walked back into the front room trying to think who was the killer, unfortunately everyone including myself was a suspect and i had to face the fact that noone is safe here whilst there was a werewolf around. I felt that i needed to question people but a feeling in my gut told me that maybe Flandre Scarlet knows something, however my brain tells me that i can not be sure.

(Vote: Flandre Scarlet)

The above three posters all voted Evilsoul out. Masons perhaps? Or did they just have no leads except Flandre Scarlet voting him out. But what happens if he is an important role? It doesn't matter the majority is plotting his downfall. I'll save my vote till just a bit longer.

[quote name='Ęɳɢuǐɳ' timestamp='1332880476' post='5891221']
I had no actual theories so since Flandre seemed to be going somewhere with that stuff...yeah.
[/quote]

Well someone has to go, I'm jumping in the bandwagon. If Evilsoul was someone important we'll know who to blame.

[Vote: Evilsoul]

[quote name='Flandre Scarlet' timestamp='1332992574' post='5893314']
(> This was more of a test to see if people would start jumping on the bandwagon, Sadly, evilsoul would not be lynched, because Katoki hasn't even posted since that night event <)
[/quote]

So Katoki is gonna be lynched?

Sorry for my absence, but I haven't been home. Alas, Flandre is correct.

DK turns on his microphone and speaks out to the guests. "As fun as it was seeing all of you vote, Evilsoul will not be lynched. Instead, it will be Kotaki. He's dangling from a noose in his room as we speak. Poor Mason."

BEGIN NIGHT!

I could not keep my sudden gasp inaudible, or even low in volume, when I heard the voice of our "host" over the intercom. [i]"My god! Is this just some sort of game to him?!"[/i] I thought to myself... before taking a quick glance at the people on the other side of the computer screen. [i]"... oh, right... this [/i][b][u]is[/u][/b][i] a game, I forgot."[/i]

"Seriously, though," I said out loud to the others in the room, "our host is finding this all morbidly amusing, isn't he?" I then sat down at the kitchen table, pulled out one of the drawings I was working on earlier from my messenger bag, and began to add more detail to it.

I breath a sigh of relief after hearing from the host who got lynched. "[i]is this some sort of gameshow or something?[/i]" i thought before realizing that it's a game. i took a glance at the others with a suspicious look knowing that i dodged a bullet and they knew it.

I go into the kitchen to get another coffee for the night.

"So a mason hung himself to save Evilsoul from being lynched. Could this be a sign? I don't think we should lynch Evilsoul, choose a different target maybe. I have my suspicions. But it is the night time. That means 1, possibly 2 more will die. I'm back to square 1 with little-to-no leads on the matter. All i know is a mason is dead..."

"So my guess was likely wrong and My Little Brother had to pay for it eh? Ah well, Time to go to sleep, but before that..." I then proceed to my room, setting up a number of traps, including 2 pieces of twine trip wires to fire a few wooden stakes, hopefully, that would give me time to run away should the werewolf invade my room while I'm asleep...

Archived