Beautiful Sight

Simping For Hina

-nudgenudge- ^-^

Just letting you know I've altered the title's name...yesterday; don't rush it Dae, you always work best when you take your time, plus I wouldn't want my wittwe Dae-kun all tuckered out, now would I?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daemon

Order Form (Logo)

Text: Indigo Plateau

Color(s): Blue

Info: For a club, if you have the time you can throw a sprite of a Pokemon or two in there.

[spoiler=Images]

073Tentacruel.png

025Pikachu.png

This looks sexy to make. You won't mind if the renders are sprites instead, right?

As always, I intend on ordering Elemental Cards. Expect my first order form (At least in this shop) To be posted during early next week (Monday or Tuesday at the most). Just a friendly reminder. And they'll be once a week at the most (Depending on how I'm feeling on certain days), the least being 1-2 days.

EDIT:

In fact, I think it's better that I give you my first order now.

Card Name: Divinity Golem Raikon

Card Template Wanted: Earth

Attribute: Earth

Level: 8

Image:[spoiler= ]Try to remove the warrior on the left side of the pic if you can.Original__Ancient_Golem_Battle_by_Risachantag.jpg

Set ID: DYWAR-EN034

Type: Rock

Effect: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you may reduce the ATK of 1 monster on your opponent's Field for each EARTH monster in your Graveyard x100. When this card cannot attack during your Standby Phase due to a Spell or Trap card, you may place 1 Divinity Counter (ATK 0000/DEF 0000/max. 5) on this card and for the remainder of your Standby Phases in which this card cannot attack. When this card is an attack target during your opponent's Attack Phases, you may switch the target to 1 of the Divinity Counters placed on this card. When the Divinity Counter is destroyed, the damage calculation is reduced to 0. If all Divinity Counters are destroyed, this card can destroy all Spell Cards your opponent has played on the field, each of which gives 300 Life Points of damage per Spell Card on your opponent's Field.

ATK: 2700

DEF: 2500

Serial Number: 75638574

Expect my next order to be prepared by Tuesday or Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello I am requesting a logo ( this will be use outside of YCM so don't feel bad if it isn't in my sig)

Text: in the middle of the pokeing out creeper heads could you put creeper crusher77 In blood red

Colors: green background ( use more than 1 kind )

Render http://thenoob.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/minecraft-creeper.png

Info could you get the creeper heads to stick out both sides of the logo

Btw thanks.

Archived