~Cuteness Overload Club~

CDDRodrigo

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mu-12

... I have never nor plan to play Vangaurd. .-.

Well, at least you can't deny their beauty :3

so, everyone is allowed to post pics of your favorite lolis or cuties as long as you still follow the rules ^^

Guest Kakashi Hatake

4437%20-%20akiyama_mio%20animated_gif%20hirasawa_yui%20k-on%20k-on%21%20k-on%21%21%20kotobuki_tsumugi%20larva%20nakano_azusa%20tainaka_ritsu%20yamanaka_sawako.gif

Let's begin by the obvious, since there are quite a good number of Vnaguard players here :3

The Bermuda Triangle clan <3

Never has a Card Game have so many cuties before :3

http://cardfight.wik...ermuda_Triangle

What's everyone's favourite?

Watched the first episode of Vanguard. Got bored. Didn't watch the second.

The little blue haired girl on the right is adorable though. :3

Guest Mu-12

4437%20-%20akiyama_mio%20animated_gif%20hirasawa_yui%20k-on%20k-on%21%20k-on%21%21%20kotobuki_tsumugi%20larva%20nakano_azusa%20tainaka_ritsu%20yamanaka_sawako.gif

Watched the first episode of Vanguard. Got bored. Didn't watch the second.

The little blue haired girl on the right is adorable though. :3

Mhm =3

Have you guys seen Felluca? <3

300px-Felucca.jpg

Yup, everyone's in :3

and holy tits, we even got Opal to join =3

*totally made the OP the way it is for her approval*

Yeah yeah, I'm not stupid, you know.-.-

Just keep your tits or whatever you've got in check or this thread is going to be locked sooner than you can think.:'3

I've never paid attention to that Cardgame Vanguard game, although people have been praising it as 'the next Yugioh' or something like that.

Anyone care to fill me in?

Though if it has sexy cards, I'm all for it. (And by sexy, I mean Honesto-kind of sexy.)

Guest Mu-12

Yeah yeah, I'm not stupid, you know.-.-

Just keep your tits or whatever you've got in check or this thread is going to be locked sooner than you can think.:'3

I've never paid attention to that Cardgame Vanguard game, although people have been praising it as 'the next Yugioh' or something like that.

Anyone care to fill me in?

Though if it has sexy cards, I'm all for it. (And by sexy, I mean Honesto-kind of sexy.)

Noted, captain =3

Well, the game is easier than it looks like, so learning it should be a piece of cake, not to mention it's not as broken as YGO currently is.

And there are artworks of epic propertions for every kind of taste.

Guest Mu-12

I can already tell the next topic is going to be the Cupcake Clan, er... My Dulce, er... Madolce archetype.

I LOL'd

They're cute, indeed~

Oh, ok

If you just missed it then that's fine <3 LOVE YOU SMEAR

<333333333333

Let's begin by the obvious, since there are quite a good number of Vnaguard players here :3

The Bermuda Triangle clan <3

Never has a Card Game have so many cuties before :3

http://cardfight.wik...ermuda_Triangle

What's everyone's favourite?

LOL, DO I REALLY NEED TO SAY?

guess.

... I have never nor plan to play Vangaurd. .-.

LDSKJFLDJSGJKSHKJDFH

Vanguard is awesome. D;

GAH! I can't take it anymore! SIGN ME UP GODAMMIT! :o

Name: J-Max

Favorite Loli: Do I really have to choose one? I'm like the official Spokesman for all things *ahem* perverted on this Forum lol.

I think we should do a rather large, intricate, and overall pointless test to make sure you can handle yourself here. Just cause of past transgressions. Also, this isn't supposed to be a thread for pervs, no matter how much we want it to be.

I think we should do a rather large, intricate, and overall pointless test to make sure you can handle yourself here. Just cause of past transgressions. Also, this isn't supposed to be a thread for pervs, no matter how much we want it to be.

Do you know how difficult it's going to be to control myself here? I'll try my best to keep it together and I can Vent at my own Forum if I need to :3 Pinky Swear.

Guest Kakashi Hatake

Don't Sigh... I promised to keep it together here. Also I do have a Forum its pretty Dead right now but I can use it as a release for talking about Loli's here lol.

Was it Pokevolution? I remember that. It had awesome RP'ing. Completely. Free.

Screw dis Loli I want teh Shota. (you don't know how long it took me to find a shota pic that wasn't a little boy having sex DX)

Len_kagamine-1.gif

HAHAHA. That long?

[spoiler=Allow me to dance on the line to find where it is:]156989.jpg

GAH! I can't take it anymore! SIGN ME UP GODAMMIT! :o

Name: J-Max

Favorite Loli: Do I really have to choose one? I'm like the official Spokesman for all things *ahem* perverted on this Forum lol.

YES. J-MAX. <33

Screw dis Loli I want teh Shota. (you don't know how long it took me to find a shota pic that wasn't a little boy having sex DX)

Len_kagamine-1.gif

LOL. What did you look up?! xD

Must...resist...urge...to join....Gah, I can't take it anymore!

Name: Corona Ray

Fav. Loli/Shota: Listing would take faaaaar too long.

AKUSEPUTO.

/

ACCEPT

Archived