<><><>Grandeur Guitarist Zekel<><><>

Megayanma

2czof9u.jpg33bgunb.jpg

When this card is Attacked, flip a coin and call it. If you call it right, choose and activate one of these effects.

-Remove this card from play to negate the Attack and end the Battle Phase.

-Discard one card from your hand to destroy 1 face-up Spell Card on your opponent's side of the field.

-Tribute one "Grandeur Guitarist" face-up on your side of the field other than this card to inflict 1000 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

-Discard one "Melody" card from your Hand to the Graveyard to negate the Attack and inflict 300 Points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Woohoo, I'm on a roll today. I've made 2 new threads, great!

Please comment and rate.

I'll rewrite the effect for you.

When this card is attacked, flip a coin and call it. If you call it right, activate one of the following effects.
-Remove this card from play to negate the attack of 1 opponent's monster and end the Battle Phase.
-Discard one card from your hand to destroy 1 face-up Spell Card on your opponent's side of the field.
-Tribute one face-up "Grandeur Guitarist" on your side of the field other than this card to inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.
-Discard one "Melody" card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the attack of 1 opponent's monster and inflict 300 Points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

There, I think this is better in terms of OCG.

Pretty cool. Try and get better with OCG.

6.5/10 Keep it up

Archived