Help Wolf out (big prize)

Father Wolf

ok YCMembers here is the deal right now. In my class i need to make 5 graphic art pictures about 1 topic and i choose YGO. heres the deal im doing fake cards not really ones and im not good at making cards. So this contest is for you to make A card (thats 1 ppl) out of my custom images.

Use one of the pics from here

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=18348

(you choose the pic)

Prizes

1st: Your card will be in my graphic design! and you will earn 500 points and 2 reps!

2nd and lower: none

Contest ends the 2nd. Thanks and good luck

im going to my dads house this weekend so keep working. ill deside who wins, when i get back. if i dont have more than 6 entries, ill keep it open till class the next day and pm some ppl to join. Also if you want you will get to see my work befor anyone else, when its done of course.

forgot to add that this graphic design is going into my Portfoilo when i go off to college. So this isnt some small Graphic project! this is big :)

Ok entry done

29ylww.jpg

The effect says:

(E-Hero Rainbow Neos+Shining Flare Wingman)

If this card is summoned successfully

by Super Fusion you may do the following effects per turn if this is on the field:

-Negate any effect of Spell or Trap cards

-This card cannot be destroyed in battle if there is a spell card or trap card in your opponent side of the field.

I hope you like this card

untitled-22.jpg

Effect:

"Elemental Hero Bladedge" + "Elemental Hero Necroshade"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's attacking monster and sent to the Graveyard, inflict the Battle Damage you took from this battle to your opponent's Life Points as well.

Archived