cuddle bears

maddog15

cuddle bears

cuddle box

spell/ field

increase the defence of all monster cards with "cuddle bear" in thier name by 400 points. when a monster card with cuddle bear in the cards name is sent to the graveyard (except as result of battle) special summon a monster with "cudle bear" in the cards name which is the same or a lower level than the destroyed monster.

cuddle bear jamiein

earth

beast/ effect

if your openent atack this card with one of their monster, tribute this card to negate the atack and inflict the atack of the atacking monster off your openents life points.

atk:600/def:1400

suezy cuddle bear

earth

beast/effect

once per turn by removing one monster in your graveyard with "cuddle bear" in the cards name, destroy one spell or trap card on the field.]

atk:700def:1200

replacement dole

trap

remove one monster with "cuddle bear" in the cards name from play. special summon one level four monster in your hand. end you openents battle phase.

mr cuddle bear

earth

beast/effect

the origional atack of this card is card is the number of beast type monsters removed from play x 1000.

atk:????/def:3000

cuddle from beyond

discard one level 5 monster or higher with "cuddle bear" in the monster cards name. increase one monster on the fields atack points by half the atack points of the discarded monster.

cyber cuddle bear

earth

matchine/effect

if this card is special summoned you can special summon one monster in your graveyard and increase the atack points of this card by the atack points of the special summoned monster.

atk:2600/def:2000

oi thats harsh im not gay or anything it just that in my fan fiction in this forum dule academy fgx episode 4 sammy whos in it has these cards and thats the only reason i post these i wouldn't of made these other wise coz all the main characters should have individule sets of cards thats why.

Archived