yugioh season zero

it is so brutal they did not show it in america. season zero should be evidence that yugioh is not just for kids. but my question is that there is another of yugis friends, not bakura, it was a female, she is probably tea gardner's friend

read the manga then we will talk.......srly i'm not even gonna feed this discussion any longer >_>".
The purple haired girl was annoying as hell.....useless character.

In all honesty it was a good watch, but still it could've been better if it had higher quality art...I know its an old anime and all...but....oh hey maybe they will someday do a HD remaster of Season 0

Nosaka Miho is her name Astro, not that name the dub gave her. She had a thing for Bakura and Honda had a thing for her and when referring to the Season Zero please use Japanese names only.
I was not a fan of Ushio, I never will be, he was a cheat and deserved his punishment.

The manga was better, but I still loved the anime, I found my VCD disc with 25-27 (after like 4 years), Toei didn't do a bad job of the artwork.

Yami No Bakura was awesome, DM really toned him down (well anime, I mean manga he did do the blood deal with Malik), the Kaibas' behaviour bordered on scary in the manga. Have to admit I [b]LOVED[/b] the punishment games.

Shows how much I visit my own section...otherwise I would have posted the moment I saw it.

I'm not upto that in my reread of the manga, I've just finished Duel 24 (Capmon), but I've seen when he removed her 'soul make up' in 7. I'll update this post, or post when I have gotten up to it. (I'm making notes as a I read so it's taking sometime)

The puzzle she was working on made her 'feel' the pain she was inflicting on others whilst working on the puzzle namely Miho and Honda. (It was Miho's only manga appearance). In the anime she got a far larger role which I can't particularly recall, but I do remember her cheating in the Shadow Game by peeking.

I cannot get over how AWESOME Monster World is.

Finished the 1-7 volumes, made notes on it....20 pages lol.

Archived