Best Government Type?

HORUS

Best Form of Government  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Best Form of Government

Cuba has a withstanding and effective communist Government, for those of you saying it doesnt work.

In capitalism, few people win, while everyone else loses. In communism, everyone may not be winning, but they are still equal.

Guest JoshIcy

granted communism is the 'ideal' government, human tendencys are hard to avoid...

i choose capitalism because good can win if it overcomes, sadly that isnt very often....

If you consider stuck in the 50s effective....

Anyway' date=' both have their ups and downs. Equality can be a good thing if there is an okay standard of living. Otherwise, I'd hate to be living in what is like the Soviet Union in the 1920s. (I'd be put to death if I said that)

[/quote']

The Soviet Union was a totalitarian full Dictatorship by Josef Stalin, and though it was communist, it was not a good example of communism. Its left a bad reputation for Communism.

Communism's Ideals are the best. But Stalin blew everything out of proportion and the USSR turned into a dictatorship.

Cuba is a communist country, and they're doing well.

People just jump to the bad example of the CCCP and say communism will not work because of it, but they do not realize its the leader that makes a difference. Lenin was the leader of communist Russia for a while, and he was great. When he died, Stalin took over and created the totalitarian government.

Cuba has a withstanding and effective communist Government' date=' for those of you saying it doesnt work.

In capitalism, few people win, while everyone else loses. In communism, everyone may not be winning, but they are still equal.

[/quote']

its just some people are more 'equal' than others a true communist country would have no leader

Guest PikaPerson01

Cuba is a communist country' date=' and they're doing well.[/quote']

O RLY!?

Also, no. They're not communist. The term communist means everyone is equal. Clearly, the Castros are not equal to everyone else.

• 4 months later...

Capitalism is the best. you can say anything you want (except in some cases), make your own decisions and come and go from the area anytime.

In communism you wouldn't be allowed to do much of anything I saying that I wouldn't want to live my life in fear. I mean if you do something wrong even once you or your family can spend your lives in jail.

and I don't know much about "anarchy" except that it is the name of a song in the the Test Drive 5 Soundtrack

Honestly...

Communism- too much power in the government, and not fair to the people.

Capitalism- undoubtably too corrupt

Anarchism- no...just no...people cant have that much power...

What I would really want is Democracy run by Republicans. That would really make me happier. I wish that it would have been Mike Huckabee rather than John McCain for the office though. However I'm going to have to go with Capatalism between the three...:|

Complete Anarchy. Capitalism is extremely corrupt and all the Big Companies are pulling the strings there. The Big Insurance, Health, Drug, Car, and etc Companies all have a couple of Congressmen in their pocket. Those big Health Insurance companies actually make MORE money when they DENY their patients and most of them die. That's capitalism for you.

Soon, the Capitalist American Government will soon be completely under control of the Companies. Then America will probably form a Trade Federation. But that's my 2 cents for ya.

Anarchy, without government, seems bad but at least the Big Game Companies won't have anything to control. Eventually, the people will created a Republic.

My 2 cents.

Archived